Photo

Koykaeng’s “Stimulus Package Tour” March/April 2009

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:40 AM

great start KK, looking forward for the rest of the TR, for some laughs, and pics. thanks for keeping everybody entertained, another tr to keep the los blues at bay :)

#14 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:05 AM

Hello koykaeng thanks for the great Pics. I zhink you enjoy your Trip :lol:

#15 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:08 AM

This should be good! Nice catching up with you , kk.
That "Fit" (Fish pronounced by thais) sure looked yummy.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#16 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:59 PM

Looking forward to this KK as i will use it as a guide somewhat for my upcoming adventure....

Great title too.... rest assured Mr Rudd is buying all my drinks as well...

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#17 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:51 PM

The best opening to a TR i've read :lol:
Did you opt for the "ball" massage at dream teen? :?

#18 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:28 PM

They do a great " ball " massage at the place opposite Kiss Restaurant in Patts.... Always my first stop to limber up for the oncoming nights activities....

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#19 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:54 PM

This was worth waiting for! Love the new style. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#20 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:30 PM

The best opening to a TR i've read :lol:
Did you opt for the "ball" massage at dream teen? :?

The Bangkok branch I visited was Love Teen, however they do have an outlet in Pattaya called Dream Teen.

http://www.dream-teen-pattaya.com/

Have partaken in the Balls Massage previously, however on this ocassion in Bangkok things were slightly different, mainly because I had two girls attending to me. Two girls in the Spa Bath was very enjoyable indeed. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#21 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:32 PM

They do a great " ball " massage at the place opposite Kiss Restaurant in Patts.... Always my first stop to limber up for the oncoming nights activities....

Cheers

Have had a foot massage at this place numerous times, however never ventured upstairs for an Oil Massage, etc.

Will have to investigate next time I'm there. :wink:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:45 PM

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far, it's always appreciated as I slave away over a Microsoft Ergonomic keyboard.

Hopefully you'll understand if I don't respond to every post individually, but I much prefer to keep things on track and post a few more pictures. 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng

#23 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:54 PM

The second day in Bangkok was somewhat of a blur, although I do recall a foot massage, followed by a manicure & pedicure. Given how affordable these services are in Thailand, I make the most of them and indulge regularly.

In the evening, I headed back to Guess Bar for a drink & catch-up with Mardhi.

Sometime later Jay arrived, and was 'showing off' her new pussy. :shock:

Apparently Jane has also acquired a new pussy, and its supposedly extremely hairy. :roll:

Attached Files

#24 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:05 PM

Spent the bulk of the evening at Guess Bar, eventually excusing myself and paying a visit to Nana Plaza.

I was sitting in Cascades around closing time, and spotted Pop seated nearby. I called her over for a drink and discreetly attempted to enter her phone number into my phone, only to discover I already had it. :lol:

I don't have a problem paying the barfine, but when the place is due to close in 10 minutes, it does seem rather useless.

We arranged to meet up a little bit later, and I headed outside to watch the mass exodus from Nana Plaza, which is always extremely entertaining.

Pop met me a little later outside my hotel, and we proceeded to have a great time together.

Have been doing this long enough to appreciate that not every girl you select will be wonderful, however so far its "two from two", and would not hesitate organising a repeat encounter with either Fish or Pop.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci