Introductions

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:39 AM

Hi Susanne and welcome........a lurker no longer...... 8)

It'll be good to have your viewpoint from the feminine side and I'm sure you'll put us right on a few points here and there...... :wink:

As DC mentioned, when you do make the trip there will sure to be a BM around to show you around................in fact we will form an orderly line........ :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 Shaba

Shaba
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:50 AM

I hope to get more feedback from the forum and make some friends. Hopefully ill meet a few of you over there. If I do meet any of you guys while I'm there the first round is on me.

Hi Steve,

I 'm in LOS as of 24 of august until 12 sep.
I 'm visiting BKK, Pattaya and ChaingMai.
If you want to meet send me a PM and we'll see where we get.

Cheers,

Shaba
the best way to overcome desire is to satisfy it.

#15 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:16 AM

Hello Shaba and Susanne,
its nice to meet you.
i am glad to have a topic getting people talking this is great.

#16 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:25 AM

It's the shutting us up thats the problem........especially that Dixon Cox fella............. :lol:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#17 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:57 PM

It's the shutting us up thats the problem........especially that Dixon Cox fella............. :lol:

:shock:

I have been known to drop the odd word in occasionaly, amongst all the other drivel, someone's gotta hold the fort :lol:

But it's nice when some lurks and noobs pop their noggins out from behind the parapet.

Keep it up peeps 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#18 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:59 PM

Welcome, Steve ...

Majestic Grande is a great choice for the first trip in (I did the same 2 years ago)
... easy trip to the bars (straight out the door, across the soi, straight up the lane past Annies, get to the carpark and turn right for Guess Bar!!)

They are also super tolerant of guests ...

Triat
Triat

#19 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 04:29 PM

my fave LB tells me that she doesn't like MG - becuase they don't make LBs feel very welcome and, if they leave on their own, they are made to leave by an exit other than the main one

The customer, however, will never have any hassle

#20 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:56 AM

Thanks, BigMick...

Of course, hard to know what happens when they are on their own ... my ti rak had never said anything, but we were obviously staying together as a couple when we were there..
Triat

#21 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:47 AM

thanks for some great input. i figure if im going to LOS im going to be comfortable. the MG in bangkok and the LK in pattaya should make for a nice stay.
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#22 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 05:14 AM

I'll be in BKK from the 4th until the 7th and Pattaya from the 7th - 16th. I think you'll find 7 days in BKK a bit long, but that is just my opinion.

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:27 AM

An opinion with which I have to concur..............3/4 days tops...... 8)

#24 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:14 AM

Welcome to the forum Steve / Susanne.

Yip, I concur I'm afraid.. A few days for me is tops, too busy, too expensive (than patts). Stayed at the MG too and it was a fab hotel, no dramas from the staff though. The LK Renaissance on soi dianna is really good also.. You'll have heaps of fun in los, I'm sure.. But just remember the pics on your return..

All the best

Jacko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci