Introductions

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:28 AM

Hello Guys, first off this is a great forum full of info. i am probably making my first mistake but i wanted to introduce myself.
I,m Steve from tennessee(U.S) i am 32 and will be making my first trip to LOS in september. i will be there from sep 1 to sep 14, i will be staying 7 days in bangkok and 7 days in pattaya.

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:35 AM

... i will be staying 7 days in bangkok and 7 days in pattaya.

Good choice Steve and welcome 8)

Mistakes we forgive, but no juicy pics on your return is unforgivable :o

You been before?

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:20 AM

Hello Steve , 7 days in each as a start is perfect you will be able to guage which you prefer for future hunts. I , myself prefer BKK with a few in Patts but that place is crazy and you can have a ball just check all inhabitions at the door.

Have fun stay in touch with the goings on here on the forum and trust me you will be hooked from night one.

Have you got a to do list ready??? always good to have but usually gets disgarded once the buffet has been presented.

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#4 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:28 PM

A warm welcome Steve.

Enjoy your trip and please be sure to provide a field report.

Thanks and happy posting
Brit
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#5 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:38 PM

Hello Steve and welcome!!
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:04 PM

You been before?

Well, there goes my credibility, I obviously failed to read Steve's post completely :roll:

However, despite my own failings I like Steve already :)

A lesson to lurkers and newbies here, that's how to introduce yourself to the forum and receive a warm welcome, not just demand the contact details for a girl in pic or simply saying 'nice cock'.

8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:53 AM

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome.
I have enjoyed the replies.

Here is some more of my backround.

I have never been to thailand
After reading tons of the post on here(aka Lurking)

I decided I must go.

I have purchased a ticket to LOS

Have arranged rooms at the Majestic grand bkk...the penthouse hotel pattaya

Working on a few day tours to try and see the country (that is if I wake up)

And finally have put together a list of bars to visit.

I hope to get more feedback from the forum and make some friends. Hopefully ill meet a few of you over there. If I do meet any of you guys while I'm there the first round is on me.

#8 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:15 AM

I won't be around in Sept but I hope a few BMs manage to give you a tour and the low down when you arrive.

Being welcomed into the scene and shown the ropes by some of the regulars can make the difference between a good and a great first trip.

Good luck!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#9 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:00 AM

Nice way to introduce yourself dude. Sadly I will just miss you but I am sure there will be other BMs around to meet with. 8) You wont believe how amazing your first trip is. Appreciate every second of it. 8)
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

Nice to see you on here Steve........you will enjoy LoS......but I'll bet you'll wish you spent more time in Patts............just a hunch!

:wink:

The Penthouse recently got a bad vibe from a newbie check the threads to see if it will be up to your expectations.........

I don't know if I'll be there in September but you could with someone just showing you the geography and how to get about the place as it's fun finding the places to be on your own but a lot less time consuming if you are taken around......... 8)

Of course if your based in Patts there's lots of touristy stuff to do as well.....your LB will show you............. :roll:

You'll be the one with the grin on your face...... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#11 Susanne Pascale

Susanne Pascale
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:02 AM

I saw this thread and since I have been a lurker for quite a time, thought I would introduce myself. I'm a bit different from the rest of you.

I guess I am a "ladygeezer." I'm a crossdresser, quite active at it where I live.

I would just love to take a trip to LOS and I'm sure I can have a GREAT time while remaining in male attire. A trip en femme might come later, if I feel ok about it.

I've enjoyed reading the trip reports and wish to thank all the posters.

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:04 AM

Welcome aboard Susanne and thanks for coming out here from your previous lurker status :D

We welcome all viewpoints, but particularly those of ladygeezers, so relax and feel free to chip in whenever you're ready.

If you ever make it LOS let us know and I'm sure a BM or two will be happy to show you around in either your girl or geezer attire.

Now pop on a short skirt and heels and let's have a peek at those legs :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci