297 replies to this topic

#277 kink.kong

kink.kong
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 02:49 AM

thx for reports and beautifull pics .
I'm going to go to Hua Hin soon.
Just in case, do they serve scrambled eggs there ?
:D
To fuck or be fuck that is the question ?

#278 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:37 AM

Davie.......obviously too much work for one man too handle..........can I hold yer camera bag?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#279 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:28 AM

Scrambled egg is readily available and glad to say Petesie my bag is quite light at the moment. :angel:

Attached Files

• Attached File  r24.jpg   117.31KB   43 downloads

#280 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:01 PM

Cheers guys. Had a quiet one last night, need a break after the festive fun, and saving some energy for NYE. Took a stroll around town, me some familiar faces, and got chatting to a new one, Nanny in Flamingo bar.

Nanny, Flamingo bar
Sara, Red bar and Caddy Shack
Rei, when not on the beach.

Attached Files

#281 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:17 PM

What I love about Hua Hin is its size. Anywhere you want to be is within strolling distance. Even the main mall is only a 15 min walk from town. It's always a pleasure to walk out of my guesthouse and wander around the bar area, like a lord surveying his demesne.

Last night I met up with my fellow connoisseur of all things good and LBish, Burnt-out, and we were entertained by the lovely Jessica aka Beer in Nice and Easy.

Then is was time to pop into Caddy Shack, to give Emmy the cd of her shots from the beach earlier.

Attached Files

• Attached File  hh29.jpg   153.63KB   55 downloads
  • Attached File  hh28.jpg   141.14KB   55 downloads
  • Attached File  hh27.jpg   153.06KB   40 downloads

#282 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:23 PM

I remember Sara & Beer from my trip in September....

Looking forward to the next trip in April....seems so far away...your pics make it seem so much nearer Dave.....cheers! :cheers:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#283 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:38 PM

What I love about Hua Hin is its size.

Did someone say size ? :mrgreen:

Being a self confessed size queen, it sounds like just the place for KK. :D

On a more serious note, how many ladboys would you estimate are actually working in the bar scene ?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#284 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:26 PM

On a more serious note, how many ladboys would you estimate are actually working in the bar scene ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

That's a good question KK. On a rough estimation from walking around the small bar square, I would say somewhere between 20 and 30 would be an accurate figure.

Like many places in Patts, you can find the odd one in many GG bars, and I use the higher number of 30 to allow for some I am sure I have missed.

#285 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:52 PM

That's really not many! Quality not bad at all - particularly given the small sample size. Curious BB - what reason do the girls give you for having chosen to make HH their plot?

#286 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:21 PM

That's really not many! Quality not bad at all - particularly given the small sample size. Curious BB - what reason do the girls give you for having chosen to make HH their plot?

Another interesting question Crackerjax. The ones I have all asked this question to have all said Bangkok and Pattaya too big, so maybe they find Hua Hin reminds them more of their roots in small town rural Los.

By the way Happy New Year guys from all of us here on Hua Hin beach.

Attached Files

• Attached File  HNY.jpg   84.2KB   62 downloads

#287 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:51 AM

Cheers
Koykaeng

That's a good question KK. On a rough estimation from walking around the small bar square, I would say somewhere between 20 and 30 would be an accurate figure.

Like many places in Patts, you can find the odd one in many GG bars, and I use the higher number of 30 to allow for some I am sure I have missed.

Having been observing the bars more closely last night since this numbers question was asked I would reevaluate the figures and
put it more at perhaps 30 to 40, the higher number been given for the same reason as stated above.

#288 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:52 PM

3 hours to go to midnight and 2010 here in Hua Hin. The balloons are up in most bars, there is food a plenty it seems and almost time to head out to savour my first new year ever in HH, believe it or not, or as the locals call it Kow Dow, not sure if it is taken from the English word countdown, sounds close enough.

Managed to capture this clip earlier in the Village Market mall, sort of sums up the night, and is one of my favourite cabaret standards.

Enjoy wherever you are gang, all the best for 2010.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci