• Please log in to reply
297 replies to this topic

#253 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:18 AM

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
I have been in Hua Hin since last Monday. Like the rest of the country it is suffering from lack of tourists. The bar area of HH is quite small, so along with the expats living here and the tourists, the bars can be quite busy at the weekend and it's the time they make their money.

Tonight there was a good buzz around town, there were many people out enjoying themselves, spending money, and many of the girls had made an effort to dress up for Halloween. So what do the "brains" in Bkk decide to do??

Order the bars to close at midnight, yes you read that right. UNBELIEVABLE.

Lots of people walking around at midnight, with cash burning a hole in their pockets and nowhere to spend it except the Hilton disco. One venue for a huge number of confused drinkers.

TIT for sure.

#254 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:02 AM

DELETED

#255 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:55 PM

I found the Hilton disco a bit of a let down to the end of a good night,
much better in the bars.
but thats me :D

stevie

Got to agree Stevie, it's expensive and crowded. Best to head up to the karaoke area and wait for the fun to arrive. Then have some drinks and a bop till the early morning. :D

#256 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:57 PM

Emmy all ready for Halloween fun, taken 45 mins before the BIB closed the area down for the night. :redcard:

#257 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:41 PM

For those of you who resent paying the 150 baht withdrawal fee on foreign cards, there is an Anon bank of the 3rd floor of the Hua Hin Village shopping mall. :D

#258 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:38 PM

Had a drink in the Caddy Shack in the company of San, who works there and Sara aka Lady Gaga, who can be found there also, or in the more likely Red bar. (Sara gave me her email if any of you are visiting Hua Hin and would like to chat with her). :D

#259 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:20 PM

Rai enjoying Loy Kratong.

#260 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:35 PM

Things looking up in Hua Hin there BB - nice to see you tracked down your old friend Rei. She's a real cutie.

Anyone think that Lady Gaga kinda looks like Gate of Guess Bar?

#261 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 06:35 PM

Things looking up in Hua Hin there BB - nice to see you tracked down your old friend Rei. She's a real cutie.

Anyone think that Lady Gaga kinda looks like Gate of Guess Bar?

Don't remind me about Rai Crackerjak, she wanted to do a bikini photo shoot on the beach yesterday but rain put an end to that idea. :cry:

Back in Patts now, so no photo shoot for a while I'm afraid. Err maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the bikini at all. :evil:

#262 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 12:22 PM

Well its that time of year when we all try to be at home and for me my home from home is Hua Hin. Much as I love Pattaya, HH is where I feel totally content. Not everyones cup of tea, then again I'm not everyone.

So after an epic bus and train journey from Penang in Malaysia I finally made it back yesterday morning. I was greeted at the train station at 6.30 am by my slightly tipsy brother, who had been drinking since I had called him from Hat Yai 12 hours previous.

Spent a pleasant afternoon on the beach, and then time to look up old LB friends. Had a couple of drinks with Sara in the Red bar, and then hooked up with my mate Burnt_out (TLF) and finally ended up in the Caddy Shack which is almost totally LB now, yippee.

Sara, great girl amazing legs.

Attached Files

• Attached File  HH1.jpg   116.09KB   50 downloads
  • Attached File  HH2.jpg   89.26KB   47 downloads
  • Attached File  HH3.jpg   104.95KB   49 downloads

#263 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 12:24 PM

Rai and Emmy in Caddy Shack, yummy.

Attached Files

• Attached File  HH5.jpg   134.48KB   54 downloads
  • Attached File  HH4.jpg   122.37KB   47 downloads

#264 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 12:42 PM

Well its that time of year when we all try to be at home and for me my home from home is Hua Hin. Much as I love Pattaya, HH is where I feel totally content. Not everyones cup of tea, then again I'm not everyone.

Will have to make some effort and pay a visit to Hua Hin one of these days.

Unfortunately, my visits to Thailand are significantly shorter than yours BB, so I tend to concentrate on Pattaya given the easily available talent.

I have to say, I always love seeing your photos from Hua Hin, as the even in the pictures the girls appear to possess something quite special.

Looking forward to some more of your photography from Hua Hin.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci