May-June 2009 anyone?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#13 Shaba

Shaba
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:44 PM

I have checked on the forum for hotels and places to stay.

Yep, this forum is a great place for info&guidelines. Love It!!!

BTW: If there is no stock of "Bruichladdich cask strength" in BKK-Nana a cold beer will do also...

PM your contact info if you want to meet.
the best way to overcome desire is to satisfy it.

#14 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:48 AM

I'm in BKK from the 15th of June, and Phuket from the 22nd. My maiden voyage, so it'd be great to hook up with anyone that's about then.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#15 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:33 AM

After checking my schedule, I might be able to make it from May 23 to May 30. I've got that week off.

Now I just have to figure out a way to sell it to my Korean GG GF. :? She was getting very suspicious after my 2nd trip to Thailand, without her, in as many years. But, she went to Phuket with me a year ago last Christmas, and so knows why I love it there. (other than the LBs of course :wink: )

Oh well, I'll play it by ear.

#16 neogzim24

neogzim24
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:35 AM

sounds great! the more the better! if someone can help me meet a real cutie, 1 st on me!!

#17 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:21 PM

neogizm - check out this thread

http://www.lb-69.com......_Stogie.html

as you'll be around on 27th, you have perfect opportunity to meet loads of BMs and LBs at the party!

#18 love-that-ass

love-that-ass
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:42 AM

I'm there, as is Jacko, Hoot and Big Tel but only till May 26th.......hopefully we can sort something out.... :wink:

I'm there from 15th to 26th May. BKK and round and about. PM me if you want to meet up for a beer. Im not a newbie - just changed my login recently.

#19 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:10 AM

A few of us around then...........usually to be found in La Bamba just after 8pm..........as a starter for the evening.... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#20 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:51 PM

I will be in BKK 13th-16th May, Phuket 20th-24th May and then Pattaya 24th-31st, hope to see some of you guys around 8)

#21 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:58 PM

the duke :?: your not david dickenson are you :D , a real bobby dazzler

#22 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:31 AM

I do like the name Duke007 could be a john wayne or james bond look a like

Attached Files

#23 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:51 AM

I do like the name Duke007 could be a john wayne or james bond look a like

:lol: mate

My usename duke007 derives from the pub name I am a manager of ( duke of york ) but your right the 007 is because Im a big James Bond fan but Roger Moore is my favourite Bond actor.

I have to admit though I have walked like John Wayne on occasions the next day after spending the night with certain ladyboys :roll:
:D

Attached Files

#24 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:50 PM

Nice one ! i got part of it right then, I am a big fan of Bond and John wayne. though Connery is my all time fav Bond. Been to the James bond island in Thailand and did the standing back to back shot of Moore and lee with the rock in the background standing out of the water ( Man with the golden gun) film.

Dont envy you being a bar manager, been their and the hours tend to be long and people dont see what a manager as to do cashing, banking, cellar work Ie line cleaning ordering the right amount of stock etc. I used to do about 80 to 90 hours a week and finding staff that are honest and can do the job is another. Hope you punters appreciate what you have to do each day

good luck hope the pub is doing well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci