Jenny star bar

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#25 showmeyours2

showmeyours2
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:15 PM

Definition of 'Bar Closed' - Not selling drinks, no bartender.

That does not stop LBs sitting on their favorite seat/stool.

My bad Rossco... hadn't caught that somewhat blatant nuance.

#26 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:27 PM

OK latest update on JSB, from reports on the ground, the bar was closed for a couple of days because of the swine flu outbreak, so it's just temporary.

Cheers
:D

#27 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:53 PM

Chrime, you need to update your avatar mate! Tata is alot more shall we say "pronounced " now :) cheers!

I know. In november I make photos for a new avatar. :P

#28 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:41 AM

Yep JSB was open and operating tonight - however there was nothing there to whet the appetite. What is going on?

#29 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:51 AM

carl,, better go to the store and get more seats/stools these lb do need a place to park ther butt.

#30 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:12 AM

Observed JSB many times over the past couple of weeks through the day and at night and only once did i see one LB that would get my motor running....

All the girls are super skinny most or so it seemed were wearing wigs and all just looked as though they were waiting out the days until they qualify for Linda Bar { sorry Anthony 70 } i know you love the Lions den......

Last night saw Moo { will post photo soon } and she looked INCREDIBLE :shock: :shock: :shock: brought her a drink and had a real plesant conversation where she proceeded to remember me from a year ago , where we stayed , what clothes i wore etc ,,, just glad she didnt bring up the average sex i provided :D :D :D Told my friend and i she is still struggling with drugs and seemed sincere when she used the word struggling.

Not my scene guys and if they dont pick up soon they may shut down and it would be a shame as the location and concept really adds to the Walking st vibe....

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#31 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:50 AM

I never saw any customers in the bar practically every time I was around. And I certainly wasn't given them any of my farang bahts either. On the other hand they really look... hm :twisted: ... like pros to me, not my cup of tea, I think they wouldn't really fit near to Ezy Girls so no need for Karl to buy new chairs in front of Ezy, maybe Hi Boss is the right bar for them.

BR

#32 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:52 PM

I never saw any customers in the bar practically every time I was around. And I certainly wasn't given them any of my farang bahts either. On the other hand they really look... hm :twisted: ... like pros to me, not my cup of tea, I think they wouldn't really fit near to Ezy Girls so no need for Karl to buy new chairs in front of Ezy

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on the place.

I'd rather have a beer at Linda's any day of the week, JSB is more like a bus stop than a bar.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#33 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

I never saw any customers in the bar practically every time I was around. And I certainly wasn't given them any of my farang bahts either. On the other hand they really look... hm :twisted: ... like pros to me, not my cup of tea, I think they wouldn't really fit near to Ezy Girls so no need for Karl to buy new chairs in front of Ezy

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on the place.

I'd rather have a beer at Linda's any day of the week, JSB is more like a bus stop than a bar.

Bus stop is a good call but i think the bus has forgot to tell them it has taken up another route as none of the girls move anywhere , with customers at least...

Karl has nothing to worry about. Great atomsphere , sexy girls , comfortable AC and the support all BM'S i would expect , something JSB has lost bigtime......

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#34 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

JSB*shivers go down my spine* Have had good and bad experiences in this place.

The bad experiences unfortunatley I have to say my own fault.

Will have a drink there though when I return to Pattaya.

They do have some nice LB there from time to time, I prefer Stringfellows, Limitori and both Pooks, even prefer HiBoss over this place, as well as Labama.....Pretty much most of the bars with LBS in Pattaya in other words.... :twisted:

#35 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:00 AM

I dont know. I would still like to have a few in this bar on my text trip. :cry: Especially with Paris, Noon, Pond if they are still there. But then agian I do like the music there so its fine with me after a few beers. This is the Bar where I took my first Pattaya Ladyboy so it will always have a place in my heart. :lol: I've taken Paris, Kikky, Amy(Emma) and Barbie from this bar. 2 good, 2 bad.

I couldnt sit in Linda Bar for more than a beer.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#36 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:26 AM

It's still the ladyboy main event in Pattaya so far as I am concerned. You always get a bit of a rush in that place compared to the controlled sanitised environment of the more recently established places of worship like Ezy & LaBamba.
However, drink prices are quite shocking......that is my only criticism.

I just wish that the owners of JSB would make more of an effort to post stuff within the forums

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci