Photo

ladyboys show returns to the UK for 8 months

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#37 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:26 AM

one true give me a bell a few weeks before the edinburgh gigs, will arrange to go out on the tiles with yourself and the girls.
edinburgh ok for the gilrs as it is a huge city with a mixture of cultures, and of people with varying degrees of sexual preferance.
but FFS! kirkcaldy has sold out, now the night out in kirkcaldy will be a culture shock for the ladies, better tell them to brush up on their fife accent!
day ye ken wit am on aboot?
i am from fife, and i am just not saying this, but it is like in a world of its own. why not take the ladies on a day trip to dysart or even methill :shock:
the good people of edinburgh, call us the folk fae over the water!

#38 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:43 AM

one true give me a bell a few weeks before the edinburgh gigs, will arrange to go out on the tiles with yourself and the girls.
edinburgh ok for the gilrs as it is a huge city with a mixture of cultures, and of people with varying degrees of sexual preferance.
but FFS! kirkcaldy has sold out, now the night out in kirkcaldy will be a culture shock for the ladies, better tell them to brush up on their fife accent!
day ye ken wit am on aboot?
i am from fife, and i am just not saying this, but it is like in a world of its own. why not take the ladies on a day trip to dysart or even methill :shock:
the good people of edinburgh, call us the folk fae over the water!

Will give you a bell then for the show and try and arange a night on the tiles. Sorry so short message due to the fact i shatterd after work

#39 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:10 AM

no probs, looking forward to meeting up with yourself and the gilrs.
edinburgh is a great place for a bar crawl.

#40 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:04 AM

lets face it,
getting a number of one of these babes whilst in the uk would be like finding a golden ticket.
except onetruesaxon owns a chocolate factory and looks like he is friends with our favourite moderator, who is also friends with me. :lol:
bring on the summer. :wink:

Dont have a golden ticket no more as i have just been dumped.

Back to butterflying in thailand me thinks

#41 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:21 AM

Never mind me handsome......I'll buy you a drink...... :wink:

And lots of LB's will wish to talk to you, introduce themselves.......make friends with your nether regions and do amazing things to you........... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#42 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:58 AM

Never mind me handsome......I'll buy you a drink...... :wink:

And lots of LB's will wish to talk to you, introduce themselves.......make friends with your nether regions and do amazing things to you........... :wink:

Cheers pete i just should have stayed in pattaya with shabba and butterflyed than go back to bangkok to be with leyla.

#43 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:18 AM

We'll all be back there soon enough to partake of the buttafly ritual mixed with oodles of Pak Wan and thoroughly imbibed with the demon of our choice.................see ye there big Fella..... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#44 Danny123UJK

Danny123UJK
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:21 PM

The performers were out last night in the village Manchester...I wasn't supposed to be out (working), but managed to end up in the village about 2am... :lol: LEYLA is hot definately....Managed to briefly chat with one called Tina, just waiting (IMPATIENTLY) for her to call me within the next few days..... :twisted: :P :twisted:

#45 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:58 AM

The performers were out last night in the village Manchester...I wasn't supposed to be out (working), but managed to end up in the village about 2am... :lol: LEYLA is hot definately....Managed to briefly chat with one called Tina, just waiting (IMPATIENTLY) for her to call me within the next few days..... :twisted: :P :twisted:

Had a good six months with Leyla but all good things come to an end. Hope she finds what she is looking for. She will always be a good friend

#46 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:31 PM

LEYLA is hot definately....:

She looks hot even when she smoking or shedded but hotter in the buff.

Attached Files

#47 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:43 AM

I think Katoon is one of the more stunning of the troupe and this is her first year. So she will be back for a long time to come and she's a fantastic cook too.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci