Photo

ladyboys show returns to the UK for 8 months

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#25 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:29 AM

They're playing in some right obscure locations. I'm Scottish and I'm shocked by Kirkcaldy so feck knows what they'll make of it. The prospect of pulling a fit LB in Kirkcaldy :shock:

That's because the promotors who bring them over are not prepared to pay for more'' trendy'' venues.
I noticed last year their Manchester gig was performed in a city centre car park circus tent :lol:

Anyway, these ladyboy cabarets are not so much about the performance :shock: many British people attend out of curiosity expecting a freak show.

#26 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:20 AM

you are not wrong.
i went to one, it was full of familys and hen party,s.
one fat girl commented on me taking a picture.
i felt like showing her the pics in my phone.
she, d have shit herself.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#27 francorr

francorr
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:39 AM

They're playing in some right obscure locations. I'm Scottish and I'm shocked by Kirkcaldy so feck knows what they'll make of it. The prospect of pulling a fit LB in Kirkcaldy :shock:

That's because the promotors who bring them over are not prepared to pay for more'' trendy'' venues.
I noticed last year their Manchester gig was performed in a city centre car park circus tent :lol:

Anyway, these ladyboy cabarets are not so much about the performance :shock: many British people attend out of curiosity expecting a freak show.

As discussed earlier in the thread meeting the girls in their hotel might be an option albeit a small chance. Wonder where they're staying in Kirkcaldy.

#28 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:21 AM

lets face it,
getting a number of one of these babes whilst in the uk would be like finding a golden ticket.
except onetruesaxon owns a chocolate factory and looks like he is friends with our favourite moderator, who is also friends with me. :lol:
bring on the summer. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#29 psycho3a

psycho3a
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:51 PM

are these girls on the p4p scene also

#30 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:03 AM

the new poster for the Ladyboyshow, just got back from Derby having spent 5 days their with leyla & co

Attached Files

#31 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:39 PM

article in THE SUN, may 15.

I,M A REAL LADY, BOYS.

Female theatre staff are being issued with special badges - so they are not mistaken for transsexuals in a thai dance troup.
the women feared showgoers turning up to see The Lady Boys of Bangkok might get mixed up.
they demanded t-shirts saying "im not a ladyboy" and even threatened a walkout at the hippodrome circus in great yarmouth , norfolk.
ruth pattersen 30, said: "the lady boys may be very , very attractive but i dont want people to confuse me for one of them"
now theatre boss peter jay is to give them badges stating "i am 100 per cent woman".

i couldnt help thinking of better slogans for the badges.
how about.....
"the ladyboys look like women, unfortunately, i dont"

#32 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:21 PM

:lol:

#33 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 01:42 AM

article in THE SUN, may 15.

i couldnt help thinking of better slogans for the badges.
how about.....

nice one :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#34 admirets

admirets
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

Does anyone know where the girls are staying in Brighton?
Cheers
Mark

#35 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:29 AM

Does anyone know where the girls are staying in Brighton?
Cheers
Mark

No not had a chance to get down there, due to the demands of work.

Attached Files

#36 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:38 AM

Well it's sold out in Kirkcaldy, so they most be a lot of girls getting married for the hen shows or just maybe it will be full of ladyboy hungry guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci