One Night In Bangkok With Eye (the new recruit at Guess Bar)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#13 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:30 PM

PT i know you had your tongue up her ass !! but not before covering it in listerine :lol: Great report dude :D
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#14 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:04 AM

I sometime wonder if the makers of Listerine new of the innovated uses they have for this product

#15 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:23 PM

Very nice indeed Pentire. That Guess Bar line-up is great everyday and Eye is another outstanding addition. Another cool thing about Guess is that it's laid back vibe seems popular with many of the Nana stars, so there seem to be a lot of "guests" coming by, particularly for special events.

Have a great time this weekend at your Ezy bash back in your hometown. Pretty sure that I will not be able to sneak away for a fourth trip in the last 8 weeks, but you never know... :D

#16 mahulvr

mahulvr
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

great pics and TR mr.pentire..am curious about the additional company of miss ploy that night..anything you want to share with us unfortunate lb lovers :cry: ?pix?! :twisted:

#17 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:53 PM

Ploy is employed at Guess Bar where you can take her away for a bar fine of 500 Baht, then any other arrangements you may wish to make with her are of a private matter. :wink:

#18 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:11 PM

Thanks Pentire for the Pics
ShaSha wow she looks really hot i hope she is There when i come next week.

#19 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:11 AM

... minus the arse licking

Not even for afters?

I love chocolate sponge & custard for my pudding.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#20 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:28 AM

I never found my way to Guess Bar, but found a lovely in Obsessions, but that ShaSha looks awesome and wish I had another night in Bangkok!

Great Pics!

#21 mahulvr

mahulvr
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:33 AM

thanks for the info pentire.the bar fine sounds more than resonable to me for such a lovely looking girl..have you "heard" if she is versatile?not that you would do such a thing... :evil: :wink:

#22 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:28 AM

mahulvr I'm sure Eye is up for anything :D Presumably your enquiry is based upon your desire for her to ''give you one'' and now knowing her quite well, I would say that is certainly a distinct possibility :)

#23 mahulvr

mahulvr
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:50 AM

thanks pentire..your "inside" :wink: information is very helpful and inspiring..im glad that the girl is "up" for anything :evil:

#24 noodles

noodles
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:54 PM

i have to get with her when i visit LOS...contact info is welcome!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci