One Night In Bangkok With Eye (the new recruit at Guess Bar)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

Last Monday my destination was Guess Bar, Bangkok for the afternoon drinks party being very generously sponsored by The Game.
Suffice to say that it was a seriously fabulous occasion and not only with the usual array of Guess Bar beauties, but also having the chance to meet and speak to several respected forum members from both here and TLF whom I had yet to be aquainted with.
Things started to wind down around 5.30pm and some guys had already departed when Eye arrived on the scene :shock: Quite quickly she appeared to be the new focus of attention among many of my fellow guests. Hither to this particular Monday afternoon, I had never seen Eye in the flesh, only on the professional photo shoots she has performed, as well as the many hundreds of holiday snaps which she crops up in on the internet. She certainly knows how to create a good first impression, straight away she had both my attention and virtually every other red blooded party goer still in attendance.

Posted Image

Eventually, I manged to start a conversation with her before she joined me on one of those famous Guess Bar lounge sofas for a little bit of ''hanky Panky'' where negotiations were quickly completed for Eye to spend the night in my company and off to the close by Dynasty Inn hotel we ventured which was base for my one night in Bangkok.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:42 PM

Anybody who is familiar with the Dynasty Inn shall be able to relate to the entrance area, it is certainly not for the feint hearted ladyboy mongers especially when taking back a busty ladyboy wearing denim hot pants and high heals at around 7pm when both the entrance terrace and walk though reception is packed with people watchers :shock: Eye certainly put on a show :lol: she commented to me at reception that ''everybody is looking at me''

Once in the room, She was like a cat on heat and the first thing she said to me (apart from, where is the douche hose) was, ''I want you to lick my arse''
Not being a lover of that type of activity, I was more than a tad bit concerned by her request however, with at least 10 bottles of beer inside me, her wish was granted but not before I throughly cleaned the licking zone with listerine extra strength mouth wash :wink:
The sex which followed was as good as it gets, Eye is a very horny gal, enthusiastic with loads of pashion, great kisser and up for anything.

This was her shortly before leaving Guess Bar
picture courtesy of Donnnnnny off the TLF forum
Posted Image

Then just before our shagging session.

Attached Files

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:57 PM

So, my ball sack empty her's as well Eye wanted to head off to the hair salon as well as a quick journey home to change from those hot pants into some longer trousers now that she was hired for the evening :)

We agreed to meet up back at Guess at 10.30pm.
Also this evening my good friend and forum member Voodoo was due to arrive, it came as somewhat of a surprise to him that after speaking on the phone with him for some 10 minutes convinced I was in Pattaya, we then met in the lift :lol: Voodoo then accompanied me for the walk back to Guess Bar where he had arranged to meet up with his squeeze for the evening Sha Sha ( formerly of Cascade)
Eye arrived right on time and following a couple of hours in the bar it was decided we should spend the evening at a disco in the Ratchada district of Bangkok. Now I like it out there because seldom do you see another foreigner, it is always packed with Thai people (even on a Monday night) prices are incredibly reasonable, we bought a bottle of Vodka (Smirnoff) 4 bottles of Coke, 4 bottle of Soda and a bucket of ice and had change out of a 1000 Baht.
Eye also asked me to bar fine her friend Ploy (or is it Poy or Ice) from Guess and in the interests of good relations I was happy to do so.

A few snaps of that fun night at Ratchada.

Ploy ?, Eye & ShaSha

Posted Image

The sensational and very friendly ShaSha
Posted Image

Posted Image

The playful Ploy
[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/Pentire/Ploy.jpg[/img]

And of course the gorgeous Eye.

Attached Files

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:27 PM

Excellent reporting Pentire, really enjoyed your adventures over the last few months...........doesn't your liver need a holiday from your holiday?

Your choice of ladies has been inspiring to say the least and a treat for all BM's who can't make it out there......thanks big guy!

:wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:40 AM

the first thing she said to me (apart from, where is the douche hose) was, ''I want you to lick my arse''

Good stuff Pentire, she wouldn't have had to ask me twice :)
Role on April

#6 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:07 AM

that walk of shame can be long..... feels like walking a mile ,,,sometimes the elevator ride also last a lifetime

#7 bkklover

bkklover
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:36 AM

There is no "walk of Shame"

Hold your head up high man...

#8 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:19 AM

Sha Sha (formely of Cascade).

I was under the impression that Sha Sha (formerly Jeab) is still working out of Cascades. At least as of two weeks ago... She's a doll.

And as for the Dynasty "walk of shame," I've never been stopped from just walking around the side, through the driveway. In fact, that's part of the allure of the place for me. No one's ever stopped me and said I had to register my date...

#9 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:33 AM

PS -- pleasure meeting you briefly at C & Ds a couple weeks ago, Pentire.

... even if it was me you beat to Tootsie Massage by a half hour and stole Cindy from. Really appreciated reading she was your best on the whole trip, you jerk! (It was almost worth it, though, just from the entertainment of having Jim screech up on his motorbike, all out of breath, "Pentire's got a half-hour lead on us: we gotta GO!" High comedy, you rapscallion.)

Cheers.

#10 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:32 PM

Great reporting and pics PT.

"the first thing she said to me (apart from, where is the douche hose)"

Ah yes the douche hose...What an invention...Cheers Donnykey

P.S. See you next week
Oh so happy when in LOS

#11 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:10 PM

Anybody who is familiar with the Dynasty Inn shall be able to relate to the entrance area, it is certainly not for the feint hearted ladyboy mongers especially when taking back a busty ladyboy wearing denim hot pants and high heals at around 7pm when both the entrance terrace and walk though reception is packed with people watchers :shock: Eye certainly put on a show :lol: she commented to me at reception that ''everybody is looking at me''

HAHA Try the Majestic Grande it's 10 times worse then DIG!! the loby seems to go on for ages and you have to walk past drink lounges and a resturant :x

#12 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:35 PM

Yes petesie, the liver does need a break to regenerate and my cock also to grow some new skin :lol:
And farangbah, the girl who's services I enjoyed at Tootsies is called Lilly. She was quite magnificent and worth going to Patong just to have a couple of hours with. When I heard you and Jimbo were heading that way, my journey speed was accelerated some what :lol:

Anyway, to conclude the report.

With an empty vodka bottle and minus Ploy (she was pulled by a Thai guy) the remaining four of us headed back to the Nana area for a bite to eat. What I will say about Eye is that her appetite for sex is matched by food, she certainly knows how to eat and perhaps her wonderful figure is maintained by both her energetic bedroom behaviour and not drinking alcohol very often.

Anyway, fully fed it was back to the bedroom for more fun before bedtime :P minus the arse licking :oops:

That Was The Night That Was

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci