FREE FLIGHTS TO PHUKET JUNE/JULY 2009

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#73 tapioca

tapioca
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:50 AM

Thanks Pentire, I will give it some more thought.

Meanwhile, lets hear from some of you guys for July!

Tapioca

#74 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:30 PM

Hello friends at lb-69 forum. My name is Tom. Several of you know me from previous stays at The Place To Stay here in Patong Beach. I would like to offer a discount to BM’s coincide with Jimbo’s offer for June and July 2009.

If anyone books a suite here in the month of June, you will receive a 20% discount from the published rate in the rate chart on my website for any nights booked.

If anyone books a suite here in the month of July, you will receive a 10% discount from the published rate in the rate chart on my website for any nights booked.

All bookings are confirmed on a first come first served basis. To confirm a booking, I need to receive your air flight booking information by email.

Please take a look at my website: www.theplacetostayphuket.com

I hope to greet some return guests as well as new ones. You will have a great time here in Patong Beach!

Tapioca :D

I am considering your place to stay Tom, can you give me a bit more information about room #2 , saw some pictures, like the spaceous look and feel. Does room #2 have a balcony? do you have swimming pool? What will be the total price for 15 days inc. 10% discount in Euro? please pm me.

#75 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:41 PM

I know Tom does not log in that often Dutch and whilst I can not speak for him on rates, except to say they are very reasonable. Room 2 has no balcony however, it does have a 3 meter wide smoke glass window overlooking soi paradise.
Also, no pool but Tom has secured discounted rates at a nearby pool & gym complex which I used every afternoon/evening :D

I stayed in room 2 for two weeks in November 08 and become very fond of the place, as have many other forum members.

#76 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:53 PM

I know Tom does not log in that often Dutch and whilst I can not speak for him on rates, except to say they are very reasonable. Room 2 has no balcony however, it does have a 3 meter wide smoke glass window overlooking soi paradise.
Also, no pool but Tom has secured discounted rates at a nearby pool & gym complex which I used every afternoon/evening :D

I stayed in room 2 for two weeks in November 08 and become very fond of the place, as have many other forum members.

can i smoke inside?

#77 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:39 PM

As long as you open the window, dutch !

#78 goodandhard

goodandhard
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:29 PM

You are kidding about paying half the airfare to Phuket? There's a catch? How many barfines, etc?

I'm planning on a trip to LOS in July. Phuket is always a great place to go.

#79 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:18 PM

You are kidding about paying half the airfare to Phuket? There's a catch? How many barfines, etc?

If you bothered to read the thread you'd see this has been covered already.

Both Jimbo & Tom are making very generous offers to BMs :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#80 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:23 PM

I'm planning on a trip to LOS in July. Phuket is always a great place to go.

Yes, as DC says, please read the thread. I will pay your airfare from either Bangkok or Pattaya to Phuket. The return fare is down to you - why would i pay you to leave?

#81 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

Ciao Jimbo,

just bought the ticket to Phuket, see ya on Friday 26th of june

ah, my ticket is 1670 bath by the way :roll:

#82 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts