Photo

Anyone knows what happen to the Ladyboy forum?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#25 mowee

mowee
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 03:36 PM

WOW... thankyou Nong the site is back.....

#26 gipsy

gipsy
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 10:14 PM

Nong1
Thank you very much, you are a man of your word, always nice to see.

You did say in your first posting on this thread:-
"The site is still there, all the posts are saved and complete, etc..... just behind the scenes. we can bring it back anytime and may do just that very soon."
In fact the forum has returned from a date in March 2004 with a massive amount of information being deleted. I have no idea if you are aware of this but it means old memeber must re-register and most of the information re-posted, which seems a massive task IMO.
Perhaps you will take a look and/or make some adjustments as it was what was on the forum that many wish to see return as much as the forum itself.
Regards.
gipsy.

#27 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 04:52 PM

Hi Nong,

Nice to hear from you again.

Appreciate you explaining the disappearance of the Toonedup forum.

Have to agree that there is no reason why a number of LB forums can't co-exist and benefit each other.
Not sure whether the interest in LB's is increasing or if these people have just discovered the internet !

Thanks for your positive feedback on the LB-69 site.

Cheers
Koykaeng

the following extract is from admin as to why they had problems

Hey guys and girls....welcome back to the Tooned-up forum!

we had a bad hack in September....someone basically took over this board and were spamming all over the web from this address, we had to close it down for liability reasons but we are back now and will let this forum flourish once again; it seems like a lot of people missed it while we were down!

the forum is up an running again. you have to re register and it seems that much of the old post are lost at this stage or maybe they are still working on getting them back not sure.

I agree that serveral forum complementing eachother and attracting more ladyboys to the forums can only be good

enjoy

pela

#28 bunnyman

bunnyman
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 05:37 AM

toonedup is back now ive just been on it it back great as ever
i go to thailand about 2 times a year and i would like to meet ladyboys when i go there

#29 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 10:16 PM

The forum is since last night fully back...
Include all posts.

Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#30 Nong1

Nong1
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:55 PM

update on the tooned-up forum....

after 1 week of hassles and headaches and way too many manpower hours being wasted, our tech friend Stogie has decided that it just can not be resurrected. He says the files are all corrupted, it times out on him whenever he tries to work on it, it can't remember Mod and Admin names, etc..... all sorts of drama.

We tried our best and wasted a week that we could have been doing more important stuff.....as he suggests, you guys that liked that forum can just start your own, they are free to start and Ikonboard and 3 or 4 other places offer them for free. Dieter will also have a shot at it today and we can see what he comes up with, and then whoever wants that forum can happily take ownership and move it to their own server; how more fair can we be than that? We already own one very popular forum, we don't need to deal with hassles on another one.

That one is gone from our server either way by monday, sorry......I suggest you either follow this forum or the other ones that you like, transfer Toonedup to your own space, or start a new one; that current forum will not be up and running on that URL after the weekend.

sorry, we gave it a shot
ladyboys are very cool people

#31 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:23 PM

Nong1...as I write you...I do not will make a shot and never login in as admin...so late me out of this race...
I am do not want the gravedigger!!
I feel, you are all time direct and honest to me, as to the other members.
So I am not angry or anything like that about you...
I could only say thank you for your and the works of your guys, your patience and your offers.
Sorry for all your trouble you had with toonedup.Net/forum!

So....... R.I.P.

Dieter

#32 Nong1

Nong1
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 06:34 PM

thank you for the nice words, Dieter, we did indeed try to revive that forum and you yourself even saw the insides so you know how much of a mess that was.

gone forever now, enjoy this forum here and thanks
ladyboys are very cool people

#33 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:04 PM

R.I.P.

Posted Image

After all the mourning,there will be follow sunshine and happiness.....perhaps soon

Dieter

#34 Gall

Gall
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:17 PM

OFFTOPIC, for Dieter:

I'm so curious what the logo "HANSA" means on all the pictures you posting ?

#35 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 02:47 AM

Gall ...no no Offtopic...do you have no fantasy???
Just working on my website www.LusisHusband.com ...slowly but straight and I like to add a forum "The No Lusing Forum" like the forum that dead...
Nothing commercial,non moderated, all free, no banneres,freedom of expression a.s.o.

Dieter

P.S.:for the moderators...this was no spam, no commercial only useful information for all ladyboylovers...
thanks

#36 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 04:53 PM

Dieter,

When will this site be up and running ?

Will be interested to see your creation !

Particularly "The No Lusing Forum".

Cheers
Koykaeng

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci