LB discos?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#13 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 11:07 PM

It is a bad trend right now to refuse LB entry to discos, latest are Qbar with their new policy and Sunflower disco in Cebu. Too bad... :(

#14 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 11:25 PM

If Marine 1 is the one above Jenny starbar you can take Lb inside.

I did in may :wink: just give the door guy 500 bath :shock:

But hey, im a little bit crazy :roll: and ofcourse thers a story behind it all.

#15 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 11:32 PM

In low season Marine 1 not worth visit even if you by yourself, almost empty..at least Pepper Mint is on the same floor, better enterntaiment... :twisted:

#16 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 07:43 AM

Thanks to LB_69, who must haved advised the developer of this newly merged website with a much bigger font. It's now easy to read at a glance.

So Tony,'s disco and Lecifer disco are the two places to watch for. What about XZyte disco , I know it's a bit out on Soi Xzyte.

Counting weeks, soon days to reach there.

All good to go.....
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#17 shadscat

shadscat
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 02:28 AM

back in 97-99 Marine one was great fun, when I weighed 40lbs less than now I was up dancing on the black boxes that use to surround the dancefloor most nights.

If anyone remembers the short arab looking guy who used to dance like a mad man with all the LB's, always wearing a white vest in M1 and M2, that was my best friend Alex :-) He's not been back to Pattaya for the least 5 years as he's too busy working.

#18 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 03:46 PM

It is a bad trend right now to refuse LB entry to discos, latest are Qbar with their new policy and Sunflower disco in Cebu. Too bad... :(

Hi Rami.

What's the story with Qbar ? Are lbs totally banned ? When did that start ?

That would be a shame :?

#19 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 06:12 AM

Hello!
LBs are not totally banned from Qbar.
If you want to go there and you take a LB with you, you will have no problems getting her inside. I think it's just, that LBs, if they go on their own, are usually refused admission, because Qbar thinks, that they will hunt there for customers.
Hope that helped you.

#20 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2005 - 12:53 PM

Ladyboys hunting for customers; I can not see a problem with that, infact i like being a Sexy LB's prey :lol:

#21 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 08:54 PM

I know personaly about one Casanova gal(popular one), that was refused entry to Qbar even that she came with her BF. Any more experiences will make the picture more clear, but that what I know by now.

#22 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 12:04 PM

Hmmm, that's strange. I went there early October 2005, with a LB from KC3 and had no problems at the door, they just checked her handbag and ID card, I payed admission for both of us and we were in, but we only stayed for our 2 drink coupons each and then left. I don't see what should be so great about the place anyway. There are far too many farangs, it's far too crowded on weekends, so you have no space to dance or even walk through. I only went there once on my last holiday, to show the LB Qbar, because she had never been there before and wanted to see it once. She was not really impressed either. If you like to go out dancing to nice house music, I'm sure there are much better choices around in Bangkok.

#23 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 07:27 PM

I heard of a group of LB friends going there quite frequently in the last few weeks, even last night. No problems.

That's why I asked.

#24 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 10:19 PM

"Group" sounds my cup of Tea, can you inroduce me to the group...:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci