LB discos?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 superme

superme
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 04:38 PM

Hi guys, i would like to know some discos where Lb like to hang out after work in bkk.
Thanks to everybody.
Life is short...let's enjoy it!!!!!

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:11 PM

Try Hollywood Disco on Ratchadapisek Rd.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:22 PM

See that thread for full information on LB attended discos in BKK: http://www.ladyboyhu...c.php?p=377#377
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 superme

superme
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 07:31 PM

Thanx guys, tonight i'll go check slim club in RCA...let's see...
Cheers!
Life is short...let's enjoy it!!!!!

#5 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 08:05 PM

What is the actual address of SLIM Club in RCA? What is the main intersection ?
It will be easier to tell the cab driver where to go ??
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#6 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 08:42 PM

Tell him to go RCA, it will be the last club in the strip of bars and clubs towards Rama 9, it called FLIX/SLIM, one hall is fucking hip hop, but the other one is good deep/progressive house music.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#7 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 07:17 PM

Hi Ladyboyh,

Many thanks for your help !
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#8 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 02:10 AM

U r welcome, always..
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#9 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2005 - 03:23 AM

And in Pattaya; Tony's Disco on Walking Street is very popular with Ladboys. The LB section is on the right as you face the stage on the lower level! In there i have met with all the usual subjects who are featured in the pictorial section of this site.
Marine2 is also very popular with Ladyboys when the music in Jenny Star stops around 3am and in Hollywood Disco you shall find the younger & not so higher profile Katoeys.

#10 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 06:47 PM

I just read about LB-Discos in Pattaya. It makes me always angry that LB's cannot go to Marine 1 and Luzifer. Is forbidden for them. I cannot understand. But is so easy to find LB's as the guilty people. Girls are jealous that the most LB's looks better and start trouble first. I think the most people only accept lb's but not respect. I respect all the time. And Jenny Star Bar is the hot spot in Walking Street. The most firsttimer tourists stay in front of it for make photos. Families with children too.
Thailand and thaiculture would be more poor without the glamourous ladyboys.

#11 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:49 AM

Here Here, that final sentence is right on the money as we say here in London. :lol:
Infact i am old enough to remember both the Marine Disco and of course more recently Lusifers, when they both allowed LB's to enter at will.
I have never heard why this ban is imposed !
Is it because guys have been mislead, fighting between LB's & Girls or something else ?
In any event the Marine Disco used to be an absolute riot, it stayed open until around 4am with a large representation from all sexual preferences enjoying themselves until day break....Are those days gone for ever :cry:

#12 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 10:44 PM

Hello,
yes these times in Marine 1 are over forever. It's the reason that if there is some trouble around and some LB's near the trouble they should be guilty. Although in Marine 2 years before it was forbidden for lb's to go inside only together with farang. And girls are jealous a lot of lb's. Farang and thaigirls same same.
A disco without lb's is not so interseting for me. Many years befor in Linda Bar thzere were many girls and lb's. But the girls soon give up the location of cause lb's looking better. Only really fashionized girls are friend with ladyboys. But Jenny Star is the best place for watch the scene in Pattaya. It's the hot spot of Walking Street. For what going to Marine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci