Josh's Trip Report (September08)

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#13 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:22 AM

Well, i am walking towards Nanacityinn hotel, a budget hotel soi4 next to the Dynasty Inn, next to the action. Good location, only 850bht, wifi, fridge, tv, aircon, hot water, big bed, and quite clean! Plus a good view of the Rajah Mansion parking to watch guess bar girls!

Nana Inn name of the hotel

No, there is maybe a place called Nana Inn, but the place where i go (most of the time) is Nana city Inn.
Also, when i give some information, i try to be as clear as possible.

Apart from that Costassg, i like your TR, not much to read but nice action shots :wink:

Attached Files

#14 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:32 AM

Sacre bleu, mon dieu, incredable........

Odette was the nom de plume of a great resistance fighter in 1943/1944. She is still fighting - Vive le resistance vive le marquis

Bouffe moi l'oignon, je te la mettrais dans le fion ! Cette Odette à l'air d'une bonne salope, j'ai envie de faire miauler sa petite chatte :P :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:

Je te confirme KhunLamok, Odett est un bon coup, vas-y mon gars fonce :) et vive la résistance, incroyable Odette :wink:

#15 KhunLamok

KhunLamok
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:49 AM

Sacre bleu, mon dieu, incredable........

Odette was the nom de plume of a great resistance fighter in 1943/1944. She is still fighting - Vive le resistance vive le marquis

Bouffe moi l'oignon, je te la mettrais dans le fion ! Cette Odette à l'air d'une bonne salope, j'ai envie de faire miauler sa petite chatte :P :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:

Je te confirme KhunLamok, Odett est un bon coup, vas-y mon gars fonce :) et vive la résistance, incroyable Odette :wink:

Bonjour ami chasseur de Lb's ! Elle à l'air lamok (vicieuse en thai) cette Odette. Celle là, elle va gigoter au bout de ma perche la prochaine fois que je vais au Los. Je la ferais gicler cette chiennasse :P :shock: :mrgreen:

#16 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:35 AM

...continuation of day 1:

Back in NEP, i go to Temptation, i have a drink, no one caught my eyes, Anita is not there! Too bad, so i 'm heading to Obsessions and before entering two girls are waiting on the left handside (next to the staircase): Monica & Kate from Obsessions! It's a little bit dark but Wow! Nice girls!
Monica is offering me her services, she's proposing me a threesome for 1000bht no BF! I love threesome! And what a bargain!!! It takes me 5 seconds to answer "Ok, let's go girls", then she asks me where's your hotel? "my hotel is only 5 minutes walking from here". So here we go, arm in arm, me between Monica and Kate.

The girl at the reception seems to be surprised, she's half asleep... She takes ID cards.
In the loom, Monica, first, takes her shower and then i take my shower with Kate. Our session is very nice, we have many possibilities! even if the girls don't touch each other (i didn't ask), but there is a complicity between the three of us; i don't take pictures, they are taking pictures alternately! Thank you girls i' really am enjoying my time with you girls. Eventually, Kate came two times! Whereas Monica did not (she had a customer before me). In a threesome, you always have a preference for one of the girls, well, it happened to me the previous times and this time i have a good feeling for Kate. Monica knows it! I give them 1000 bht plus tip :500 bht and that's still so cheap! They are getting ready and we exchange numbers before leaving. After that two sessions, i am starving, i go and eat noodle soup at the Nana hotel's restaurant open 24H. This fisrt day was really nice, it is now time to sleep.
To be continued...

Attached Files

#17 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:44 AM

Attached Files

#18 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:49 AM

Good report thanks Josh . 8)
I wish I was young and hansom again :( I might look up Monica for another round and take some dirty photos this time. :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#19 peterk

peterk
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:26 AM

Good tr mate i will look up Kate and monica on my next trip in January

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:37 AM

8) Sterling stuff mon ami! You certainly smoke a lot! Great choice of girls. :P

10,000 Baht for ST and 500 tip? My sporran would not open on principle! :wink:

You certainly had a great trip and are probably planning your next one.

Look forward to the rest!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:47 AM

Thanks to you Peterk, Phil Lander !

About the girls, i would tell you they are really sweet & friendly, talkative, and are experienced. I had the feeling we knew each other since a long time, specially with Kate. Good feeling!
I will see Kate again in Day 2...

#22 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:50 AM

8) Sterling stuff mon ami! You certainly smoke a lot! Great choice of girls. :P

10,000 Baht for ST and 500 tip? My sporran would not open on principle! :wink:

You certainly had a great trip and are probably planning your next one.

Look forward to the rest!

Thanks Petesie!
I may be a heavy smoker :lol:
Only 1000bht! That was the deal! Plus tip (500), still really cheap!

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:55 AM

:shock: Must get my peepers checked!

Sorry, great deal indeed, I usually don't bother with the haggle myself and just pay what I think is right, haven't had a problem yet.

Can you get patches for all that smoking? :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#24 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:40 AM

:shock: Must get my peepers checked!

Sorry, great deal indeed, I usually don't bother with the haggle myself and just pay what I think is right, haven't had a problem yet.

Can you get patches for all that smoking? :wink:

:) Sure, american biologists are about to create new patches for people deprived of big dicks, you didn't read it yet? :shock:

By the way mate, "your Kate" is really nice & cute too! Bravo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci