Don't recall seeing a McDonalds in any hospital in the UK :o

They've got everything in LoS :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#195 traprun

traprun
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:41 AM

She is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful skin, greta tits and the bra really sets it off.
Traprun

#196 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:02 PM

where does Nan work.? Any contact No. Please

Ok, josh69 clearly mentioned it in his trip report, so you are probably only looking at the photos!

Back to NEP, i almost spent the whole night in Obsession waiting for …Nancy!

By the way, Thai lbs absolutely love spending all their time talking on the phone with wankers who are not in Thailand fantasizing having sex with them. Keep calling her 8 times a day with no intention of ever visiting Thailand! :roll:

Josh69, thanks for the trip report and updated photos of the lovely Nancy!

#197 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:33 PM

where does Nan work.? Any contact No. Please

Ok, josh69 clearly mentioned it in his trip report, so you are probably only looking at the photos!

Back to NEP, i almost spent the whole night in Obsession waiting for …Nancy!

By the way, Thai lbs absolutely love spending all their time talking on the phone with wankers who are not in Thailand fantasizing having sex with them. Keep calling her 8 times a day with no intention of ever visiting Thailand! :roll:

Josh69, thanks for the trip report and updated photos of the lovely Nancy!

Thank you Rxpharm :!:

#198 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:53 PM

Some fresh news of the lovely Waros:
She's so busy, she has many customers, admirers, sponsor(s)(?) and one guy even want to take her out of the P4P scene... IMO, sooner or later, it would be mainly a question of time. She thanked me for that though i'm not a big part of it. I mean (anyway) she's a keeper 8) Good luck Waros

Apart from that, (still arranging things with my colleagues) but i'm able to come to Los in January :D which give me a big hard-on just thinking of some new exciting experiences and meeting some fellow BM

Attached Files

#199 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:35 AM

Some fresh news of the lovely Waros:
She's so busy, she has many customers, admirers, sponsor(s)(?) and one guy even want to take her out of the P4P scene... IMO, sooner or later, it would be mainly a question of time. She thanked me for that though i'm not a big part of it. I mean (anyway) she's a keeper 8) Good luck Waros

Apart from that, (still arranging things with my colleagues) but i'm able to come to Los in January :D which give me a big hard-on just thinking of some new exciting experiences and meeting some fellow BM

well, like iwe often seen on other "straigt" forums about Thailand.... then take care...

there are ladyboys there.... :lol:

well unless i win lottery i wont be back before spring or summer...so miss you this time.... :cry: but hope to run into you again... :D

take care... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#200 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:12 PM

Batman, my friend, i'm sure our path will cross again,
we and our lb partner will have the pleasure to share a good meal washed down with Singhas :D

#201 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:28 PM

Maybe catch up with you Josh, I'm in Pattaya basically all of January save for the odd side trip to Bangkok and perhaps an island hop to Samet or Chang with a lovely for a few days.
Yes, Waros is busy at the moment, she was occupied all the time I was in Patong this last week. She is certainly a stunning looking ladyboy however, Waros is rather moody and her being a non drinker puts her on to a different wave length to the one that I am usually on :lol:

#202 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:00 PM

Maybe catch up with you Josh, I'm in Pattaya basically all of January save for the odd side trip to Bangkok and perhaps an island hop to Samet or Chang with a lovely for a few days.
Yes, Waros is busy at the moment, she was occupied all the time I was in Patong this last week. She is certainly a stunning looking ladyboy however, Waros is rather moody and her being a non drinker puts her on to a different wave length to the one that I am usually on :lol:

Fine, i'll be glad to meet you Mr.Pen!!! At this occasion i'll tell you more about Waros...

#203 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:24 PM

Hi Josh, only midway through reading your report, wow, great stuff! Sincerely am enjoying reading about your venturing. Looks like you had a great crowd around you too. Very nice! :lol:

#204 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:00 AM

Hi Josh, only midway through reading your report, wow, great stuff! Sincerely am enjoying reading about your venturing. Looks like you had a great crowd around you too. Very nice! :lol:

Thank you thank you :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci