• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#25 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:54 AM

[quote name=""]
[quote]and if she thinks she has something special down there...she must be impressed with her own lack of size. About 3 inches long and pencil thin. Not only that but she actually came as i was taking off her pants.. NOw that was not too special cause she can only get it up once per night. LOL[/quote] Meat you being an old man do you even get a natural twitch in the pants from your old and grey shrivelled cock? :lol:

#26 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 04:06 PM

meattoplease , are you related to gaz?
there are hundreds of threads discussing ladyboys cocks to keep you amused, but this subject is relevant to all of us, and we,ve probably all spent time trying to find the answers.
we dont need your gaz style irrelevant tales.

back to topic.

for me, until someone can come up with a better alternative to what im doing, ill stick with enjoying the ride.
also,
i am surrounded by friends and family who constantly tell me im doing the right thing.
i dont think any of us could settle for the wife and kids routine now.
but as tarado wrote, how many times does that actually work out?
years of effort and hard work, and for what?
we have all crossed a line , which i think is impossible to turn back from.

my only problem through all of this, is i have got used to a disposable lifestyle with regards to partners.
i like being able to walk away when it suits me.
with no pomplem.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#27 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2008 - 04:19 PM

my only problem through all of this, is i have got used to a disposable lifestyle with regards to partners.
i like being able to walk away when it suits me.
with no pomplem.

And that's fine with me as well, certainly while I have an over active reproductive organ anyway :lol:

This Summer I took a stunning looking girl on holiday with me to Rimini. We shagged every day, drank & danced until dawn while playing on the beach during the day.
Despite this, I was very relieved to part with her on our return and we have not spoken since :?

#28 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:49 PM

8) I've just started on this particular path, I was miserable beyond reason without realising it with the wife and kids routine, she had a forty something menopausal brainfart and had an affair, biggest favour she ever done me in the end causing me to re-evaluate my life and what I want out of it and here I am, starting something I should have done years ago and thoroughly enjoying the journey.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#29 schotte

schotte
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:03 AM

Hey Guys.

Ive read some of your posts and still in that with you.
From the point if had been back from my first trip this year to the second i write here, i only think of getting back, staying longer, making more experiences , and going in deeper in the scene.
For me its now all clened and the only thing is live as much as i can in the scene.
I still meet friends and some girls are there but not for love, maybe sometimes sex ,if im in the mood and she is willling.But a relationship with a girl is out of my radar.
Maybe you are right, sometimes you cary that package of lies and beeing carefull when going for sex in Europe with a ladyboy, because your friends and family dont know.But one reason more for going to LOS.If i had the money i would as soon as possible quit with everything in Europe and going to Thailand, but thats the point we all have to remember.Only with the money we get here in Europe we have paradise in Thailand.Whitout it its fucking hell, so thats the real problem.
For me its clear.Working in Europe and as much aS POSSIBLE GOING TO LOS, and be carefull at home with sex with the Ladyboys.
Do you think im ok with that? Any comments are welcome

#30 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:09 AM

:) Sounds like you're on much the same page as the rest of us Schotte!

I don't feel any compulsion to go with a European/Black/Brazilian or any other LB though, just the original Third Sex Asia-style!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#31 KhunLamok

KhunLamok
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:52 AM

:) Sounds like you're on much the same page as the rest of us Schotte!

I don't feel any compulsion to go with a European/Black/Brazilian or any other LB though, just the original Third Sex Asia-style!

Rarae (LB's from Tahiti) are very stunning and hot ! When i am not in LOS, they are my favorites 8) :D :mrgreen:

#32 schotte

schotte
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:51 AM

Yes you are right about the experience is totally other than in LOS, but sometimes i have to go for a relaxing time.Its hard to find some really sexy ,not clockwatching hot LB that gives you a little feeling of enjoing what we do, but have some that are worth the money.But after returning from LOS i try to reduce that to a minimum.
Not so easy sometimes...

#33 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:30 AM

Yes, no future, I sit here reading this forum (alone) dreaming about some tiffany girl I will see in December. Hell I would usually be in the pub, though the man has changed the law, bars close at 11:30 in the suburbs, no future, no future. I am going to marry a Thai girl, LOL do not make me laugh like the others, I have crossed the line. Even when I see the hot black girl in Tesco I still think I would take a LB over her and F**K she is super hot, 4 guys in the line for her cashpoint tonight. While the lovely fat, white Irish girl 0 guys & 0 girls. sorry not shallow, its just the Irish girls are not that pretty. Though with the recent influx economic migrants to the emerald isle, they have had to raise their game. Yada yada yawn guys sorry for going on.
Hey

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:34 AM

:shock: Just to tempt you boys, I joined a Thai dating agency when I did not know what the fuck I wanted and have found LB's on there, to be expected of course, but even a LB in UK working as a Beautician! I have advised her to join the Forum and start a post for friends, fuck Tesco's, give her a bell!

#35 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:40 AM

:shock: Just to tempt you boys, I joined a Thai dating agency when I did not know what the fuck I wanted and have found LB's on there, to be expected of course, but even a LB in UK working as a Beautician! I have advised her to join the Forum and start a post for friends, fuck Tesco's, give her a bell!

Fair play Petesie increasing the LB population on the forum and yes you are 100% correct F**K Tesco's like they F**K the farmers, suppliers, consumers, environment and employees. LOL TU
Hey

#36 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:57 AM

8) Thanks for that, I'm sat here in the Emerald Isle sipping a hot toddy listening to the howling wind and rain trying to blow my house down wishing i was in Ezy, La Bamba, SF, Pooks, anywhere in LoS but here....damn, roll on November, fuck me, it's only next month! Boom chicka wow wow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci