No future in all this

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#13 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:48 AM

its easy to lose perspective on the "third sex" when only mixing with the p4p scene.

if you witness the lb,s leaving work at alcazar , putting on a crash helmet and heading home after a hard night dancing on stage in ladies shoes.
it is a stark reminder that they are not doing it for the money.(250-300b per night).

same as the lb working on a beauty counter in bangkok.
she would get the same wage if she stood there in blokes clothing.
but they put so much effort into being lb,s. and it aint for the coin.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#14 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:59 AM

Where is this going? How is it all going to end? Am I in too deep? No going back now?

You´re not alone thinking about all this. Since i got back i´ve been thinking alot. As the lb´s would say "You too serious, don´t think so much". :?

yes this is me aswell since I got back from my first trip thinking About how far to take this journey. None of my mates nor family know about my new desire for ladyboys, and I hate having secrets. I would try having a relationship with a ladyboy but it would be in Thailand but I could never reveal this to my family! And if I fell in love then I would be screwed! I still prefer girls and don't think I'll ever completely turn over but I say this now but with an unwritten future who knows what new experiences and new people I might meet will bring.

#15 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:03 AM

:lol: Stink Turd, this will get worse as it rolls over in yer mind, fortunately for you, you young and handsome rogue, you have seeds to sow, mine are done and reality, honesty and a duty of care to my own self esteem comes into play, once again, I'm going with the flow on this one!

Take it easy fella!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#16 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:37 AM

#17 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:09 PM

deleted

#18 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:38 PM

I'm constantly thinking about the future , but the only way I can see of a permanent relationship with a Thai LB (or even GG) is to retire early in Thailand and live with her there .

I think the nature of Thailand makes it very hard to recreate the experience in your home country where things are so different .

I had a very serious talk with a GG I met last January who was 23 years younger than me about how would she feel being with an older man in a foreign country . Her reasoning was that she would be with him because she loves him . My point of view was that there would be many men her age that would try and take her away . It would only be a matter of time before that happened .

If I lived in Thailand I imagine there would be too much temptation for me to hang onto a partner very long . It would not cost much to seperate compared to home.

I intend enjoying the ride for as long as I still enjoy it , I may get bored or get into some strife that would change my mind about Thailand but I hope not.
I have not decided if LB's are just a passing fancy so am keeping an open mind about it.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#19 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:44 PM

:shock: My passing fancy has lasted most of my adult life ever since an old pal showed me some pics of "girls" in Boogie Street back in the early 70's, had me fooled then got me thinking....

Went to Thailand 10 years later and seen a very early Simon Cabaret.......still thinking.........

Went with a mate in the mid nineties and had an urge but didn't feel brave enough to scratch.......

Every time since it has been building..........came on my own and PoP.........I won't look back now, they do it for me!

Agree with Phil's sentiment, I can probably retire there in 5 years which will give me the opportunity to perhaps enter into a longer term relationship.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#20 janne

janne
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:24 PM

It`s not tragic to die, doing what you love.

#21 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 01:22 AM

my 2 cents

like the more introspective BM, I have pondered this question.

It seems to me, that all of our life circumstances are transitory - ephemeral.

Ask the guy who got married and had kids and got a 40 year mortage,..only to be divorced after a few years. His whole life gone - he didn't plan for it and didn't want it - but it happened.
I think we can control most of our life circumstances - but not all. Anyone who has had a long relationship end can see that what once seemed permanent and secure is not.

That is a great image - there is no sailing off into the sunset

so, I say,..live your life while you can. If you are happy and can look at yourself in the mirror at the end of the day - then you are way ahead of most of the people in the world.
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#22 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:16 AM

I rarely, if ever, see a woman in real life that turns my head. Perhaps on the internet from time to time with the likes of Luana Lani etc. who is stunning. But I always feel disappointed due to her not possessing a cock.

I still consider a ladyboy to be a superior female and a genetic girl lacks more than just a cock, there is a confidence and attitude that attracts me also.

They are definately a special breed and I for one doubt I will ever go back to the way I used to be.

Ladyboys for me are a one-way street, as is my arse.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:35 AM

:) Pogue Mahone!

#24 meattoplease

meattoplease
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:20 AM

I can see some who are just gay guys doing the best with their looks to make a buck but its the total feminine side that attracts me, and as Lucky A said," with that something extra South of the Equator!".[/quote]
I agree with Lucky but, this is quite a humorous comment coming fromher... I have been with Lucky, and if she thinks she has something special down there...she must be impressed with her own lack of size. About 3 inches long and pencil thin. Not only that but she actually came as i was taking off her pants.. NOw that was not too special cause she can only get it up once per night. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci