Photo

Transsexuals, Some Truths

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Poll: Which are you?

Which are you?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#85 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:20 AM

Sunee for me - were I not spoked for already, by v. jealous GF.

Everyone knows that gender is to do with chromosomes, but these vary A LOT from the XX and XY norms. It's all in the scientific literature, but not yet common knowledge. Look at the link below, or while you're there, search for 'sex in shades of grey'.

http://www.newscient...meets-girl.html

I daresay yer Thai LB is not conversant with current medical & psycholgical stuff - I only have some little knowledge as daughter No.1 has recently graduated as a psychologist.
I'm sure we don't yet know the full story w.r.t. gender & sexual orientation, but at least there are some open minds about nowadays.

There again - who cares? As long as you'r having fun & enjoying.
Besides, at my age (62) I'm more bi-focal than bi-sexual.
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#86 maxxy69

maxxy69
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
There are three types of men attracted to ladyboys

1.) The first is bisexual men, which represents about 3% of the human population. A lot of these men have a great love of a feminine body (and mind), but want the male bits as well. Many more men are fair-weather bisexuals, meaning that they, 10,000 miles away from home, with nobody from work or church to catch them, will indulge in a sexual fantasy that they have been keeping on the back burner of their minds for many years. (Many men come to Thailand specifically for such fulfilment.)

2.) The next type of men who are attracted to ladyboys are cross dressers and transvestites, who represent a surprising 10% of the male population. Many, many men receive sexual satisfaction not only from the girls in the clothes, but from the clothes themselves, and wearing women's clothes is a secret pleasure of many of them. These men often fantasize about being women, but would never be able to go through becoming a woman (and probably if given the choice, wouldn't), but they do want to be sexually involved with someone who has. (Call it vicarious sexual gratification.)

3.) The final type of men who are attracted to ladyboys are submissive men, who represent about 15 to 20% of the population. Being "effeminate" is the outward manifestation of being mentally submissive and these submissive men seek out other submissive men (i.e. ladyboys) because they can be more open about their sexual interests and proclivities with a kindred spirit. (Try explaining to a bar girl that you want her to tie you up or spank you or otherwise "dominate" you... watch how fast they run.)

i think all 3 for me but mostly bi-sexual/curious followed by mentally submissive including fantasy role playing which is where the womens clothes comes in. (i am masculine myself but i like lbs as far as i can tell so far) :rock:

#87 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:09 PM

What's wrong with admiring / lusting after a sexy body - be it male , female or trans?

Is the attraction physical or mental?

If a man has a higher % of estrogen does that make him really a woman?

if a woman chooses to take doses of progesterone  - does that make her a man?

Does having a dick define someone as being male.

bi sexual, gay, cross dressers,submissive ,  who cares- labels 

Been heterosexual all my life - had quite a few short term and long term relationships - so what - have i been a closet ............( insert label here) all my life.

#88 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:32 PM

What's wrong with admiring / lusting after a sexy body - be it male , female or trans?
Is the attraction physical or mental?
If a man has a higher % of estrogen does that make him really a woman?
if a woman chooses to take doses of progesterone - does that make her a man?
Does having a dick define someone as being male.
bi sexual, gay, cross dressers,submissive , who cares- labels
Been heterosexual all my life - had quite a few short term and long term relationships - so what - have i been a closet ............( insert label here) all my life.

Why are labels such a bad thing?

If it really is inconsequential to the point of saying, "who cares?" then why fear and shun the label?

I say it is because labels are of consequence, and that is why so many of us LB lovers try to avoid having a label slapped on them.

The only way to make it really not matter, is to own your particular label by wearing it without fear or shame.

If more people did that, then it truly wouldn't matter.

EDIT: I just read that again and it sounds preachy as hell, sorry.

It is just a thought, admittedly a preachy and self righteous sounding thought, but just a thought.

#89 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:51 PM

Ah..the perfect world.

where no one was judged because there was something different about them - the way they dressed, the non conventional way they did something, even their sexual preference.

I'm happy to wear the label - ladyboy connoisseur - but I have to live in the real world.

I too, have a dream............... ( apologies to MLK)

#90 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:03 PM

I always enter the forum via 'View New Posts' and just saw this thread title appear. I sighed and thought "What plank started this?"  .. Me, over 6 years ago!   :xmas:

Ah well. Even now I see the OP more as a point of interest due to it being from a ladyboy's perspective, rather than raising the age old question again. But even so the inevitable topic arose.

I is what I is and ain't no name or label gonna change that   :ilu:

• jaybee111 likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#91 oppong

oppong
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:43 AM

Not interested in men... and not really sexually interested in (genetic) women anymore

For me a ladyboy (non op) belongs to a 3rd sex, so i consider myself being heterosexual, even if it's not "classical" heterosexuality.

I think ladyboys are more feminine than most gg, and i just prefer a girl with a cock than a vagina

• Spartan45 likes this

#92 jay_c_154

jay_c_154
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:57 PM

I seriously doubt if the original stickman post was written by a ladyboy. Possibly written by a western trans woman who speaks native English, but i think the english is too good to be written by a Thai.

I remember it was posted on stickmans site but i didn't read the whole thing through because personally, i thought it was complete bollox. There's very few 100% straight/gay men around as far as i am aware. Anyone who has a nice neat package describing the whole spectrum of male sexuality condensed into 3 succint points is either very clever - or talking horse shit.

Personally, and i speak only for myself. I think that my lust for ladyboys is an expression of homosexual tendencies that i've never discovered. And now the cat is out of the bag i must break up my relationship and run rampant in Pattaya and hump as much ladyboy ass as is physically possible !

• Surin Nix likes this

#93 Donatien

Donatien
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:16 PM

I really don't care what label others choose to use on me. A lot of the arguments really involve finding a convenient pigeon hole to stick someone in, and Ladyboy lover doesn't exist in the standard sexual groupings. Being able to classify someone who goes with ladyboys as "gay" allows him to be given a familiar and comfortable mental classification and the proper prejudices applied.

I find "gay" or "bisexual" inaccurate, because I need the ladyboy to be very passable to find her attractive. Anything that strikes me as overtly masculine turns me off. Therefore on a practical level, if someone was trying to hook me up with a date, I would never use the above terms because my friend might try to introduce a gay man to me and I wouldn't be interested. So my approach is purely a practical one. I don't give a toss for the sociological or psychological aspects. What matters is how would you answer if someone offered to find you a partner for the night and all options were available? 

I don't cross dress, so that's out too.

I'm a sexual dominant, and I've found many ladyboys willing to go along with a little kink once they are assured of their safety. So "submissive" is also out. Most submissives I know want to find a Dom, not another submissive.

"Other" is definitely it until they come up with a term for someone who only likes women and feminine looking (and acting) transsexuals.

#94 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:25 AM

Am I bisexuality? Well only in the sense that I would be trisexual if I fancied blokes.
Am I submissive? Sometimes as I'm a switch.
Crossdresser? In my younger prettier days I dabbled with girlfriends but I wouldn't do so now.

So bit of everything really.

#95 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:40 AM

I like to suck ladyboy cock. Not dude cock...ladyboy cock.

So. I'm straight.

Have a good night.
  • strobriand, JustSumGai and jaybee111 like this
Nix

#96 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:10 PM

I like to suck ladyboy cock. Not dude cock...ladyboy cock.
So. I'm straight.
Have a good night.

Is that what you tell yourself when you glance over in the mirror when you're hard at work? :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci