is it just me??

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#13 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:05 PM

I've never pulled an ugly ladyboy or gg, but i've woken up with a few :lol: Damn beer
Black out the windows, it's party time.

#14 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:01 PM

i mean shouldnt moo be getting dacked today n areeya tommorw, and emma the next day,etc etc, instead of donkey, buffalo and fried cricket.....lol.. hey its just my two baht so dont get offended

Lets see out of those you mentioned , drugs/attitude , off the scene , attitude (she would'nt choose me).

Areeya would be on my list if she were available but it would be all downhill after she left .
IT.

I have no idea who is Emma but i have been with Arreya on four or five occasions and i do know Nadeer...But Arreya decided to pour water on my notebook one evening at the Sofitel Silom after we returned from QBAR...(before the LB BAN)...as she was a bit jealous about something very silly...We have both put that behind us...WHOIS Emma PAttaya or BKK...I do recall being with one in Pattaya...

Emma is in Pattaya and usually sits outside Lucky Bar on Walking Street.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#15 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:07 PM

Check out my TR and let me know if you see any ugly ones there!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Your mileage may vary!

Cheers.

Auto

On every one of your picĀ“s with yourself on it *)

Oo,sorry.....you where talking about the ladyboys, was you not????

#16 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:48 PM

Exacty Matrix. Present "other company" in all my photos were obviously excluded! 8) 8)

You mean I shouldn't believe all of that "hansome man" talk that I hear when I'm in Patts? Damn, another bubble that has burst.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#17 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:16 AM

The majority of Ladyboys are pretty enough, though for me it is all down to personality.
Hey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci