is it just me??

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 dontae7

dontae7
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:56 AM

i feel like writting this ever time i log into this site to fullfill my ladyboy lust which happens about once a week, and that is WHY ARE U GUYS CONSTANTLY PULLING SOME SERIOUSLY UGLY LADYBOYS! are the 10 to 15 superstars not around or just to picky n choosey to go with u. its seems to me with all the gorgeous thai women and i know ive got over three years in the kingdom as experience why oh why if your going to go ladboy dont u just go for the best each n ever time, some of theese creatures i see on this site time n time again scare me, pimples, manly features, bow legs, huge feet, bad skin, etc etc, to each his own is the golden rule but i still hear alot of consensus(sorry bad spelling) on who the top foxes are and i usually agree but yet keep seeing some scary katoey kwais, just an observation, if it wasnt pay for play i would have to shut up but without any real currency like charm or good looks but just cold hard baht doing the talking for 99 percent of the pulls u guys do im really puzzled? i mean shouldnt moo be getting dacked today n areeya tommorw, and emma the next day,etc etc, instead of donkey, buffalo and fried cricket.....lol.. hey its just my two baht so dont get offended

#2 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:13 AM

Wouldnt it be boring to see only the pictures from the so called "superstars"?

Anyway, its a matter of taste.

I enjoy the big selection available on this website.

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:40 AM

Due to our varying degrees of gayness we all have different tastes. Some like femboys while others like ultra girly ladyboys. Some like cute while others like dirty.

Just to give one example: You mention Emma as being one of the superstars we should be fucking. Ive fucked her and IMO she is in the bottom 5 ladyboys ive fucked (looks wise). I did it out of curiosity and i find her fairly unnattractive. Another fine formum member her didnt bother to barfine Areeya as she wasnt his type. We all roll differently mate. And of course personality is a huge factor. Some of my favourite ladyboys do nothing for other forum members. :wink:

It would be very boring if we all liked the same type of ladyboys.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#4 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:46 AM

Might I add that some of these LB's look better in person than they do in photos. Also many times superstar personality comes along with superstar looks. Just my opinion but in regard to going and actually meeting them the entire package including personality comes into play in regard to who I choose.

#5 dontae7

dontae7
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:35 AM

personality does go along way, i have to agree one hundred n ten percent on that, esp the older u get, and i agree that even with the hottest girls sometimes pictures does them no justice or too much, and depending on when the pic was taken to when u finally see the ladyboy ass in the flesh alot can have changed, smoking ,drinking, n yabbing can really change someones apperance quite quickly, i think on every trip over there im shocked at just how much my taste change, a dime piece bar girl turns into a nickel and then on next visit shes a baht coin and then a satang....thats life i guess.

#6 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:44 AM

i mean shouldnt moo be getting dacked today n areeya tommorw, and emma the next day,etc etc, instead of donkey, buffalo and fried cricket.....lol.. hey its just my two baht so dont get offended

Lets see out of those you mentioned , drugs/attitude , off the scene , attitude (she would'nt choose me).

Areeya would be on my list if she were available but it would be all downhill after she left .
I'm happy to find someone I click with whether they are a bit manly or completely feminine .
Beer does factor in the choice of mate but I'm still happy with the ones I've been with so far .
No offense taken mate TIT.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:52 AM

WHY ARE U GUYS CONSTANTLY PULLING SOME SERIOUSLY UGLY LADYBOYS!

Can we see some pics of the 'beauties' that YOU deem acceptable?

I agree with the comments re: attitude. A bad one can make even the most stunning girl hideous.

Each to his own.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 meattoplease

meattoplease
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:16 PM

[i]WHY ARE U GUYS CONSTANTLY PULLING SOME SERIOUSLY UGLY LADYBOYS! are the 10 to 15 superstars not around or just to picky n choosey to go with u.

Opinions are like assholes....Everyone has one. But on the other hand much of what you say is true with the exception that you are not understanding that many of the so called superstars...including Arreya were not so handsome as boys. I have seen pictures of some prior to the surgerys and the horomones...Big floppy sloppy ears and "summer teeth" (someare (going this way and someare going that way)...And then you need to understand that many of the readers have never been called handsome either....in their own country except by their mother, and even she may have been winking inside or had her toes crossed when she said it.. So an LB or GG says you are handsome man and what do you do....you probably fall head over heels in love unless you realize..."aw shit, she probably needs to have her eyes checked." Or then again it is her opinion, and what did we say about those? They are like assholes...everyone has one.

#9 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:25 PM

I'm not sure where your reading, but I've never "pulled an ugly" LB in my life!!! Some my have "pushed me", but I've never done any pulling!! Check out my TR and let me know if you see any ugly ones there!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Typically, I tend to try and stay away from the rough ones, even though I've been advised from some of my esteemed colleagues that it is necessary to grab a "rough one" once in a while.

I don't see the value myself!

Your mileage may vary!

Cheers.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#10 meattoplease

meattoplease
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:29 PM

i mean shouldnt moo be getting dacked today n areeya tommorw, and emma the next day,etc etc, instead of donkey, buffalo and fried cricket.....lol.. hey its just my two baht so dont get offended

Lets see out of those you mentioned , drugs/attitude , off the scene , attitude (she would'nt choose me).

Areeya would be on my list if she were available but it would be all downhill after she left .
IT.

I have no idea who is Emma but i have been with Arreya on four or five occasions and i do know Nadeer...But Arreya decided to pour water on my notebook one evening at the Sofitel Silom after we returned from QBAR...(before the LB BAN)...as she was a bit jealous about something very silly...We have both put that behind us...WHOIS Emma PAttaya or BKK...I do recall being with one in Pattaya...

#11 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:32 PM

Speaking of pulling ugly ladyboys, I managed a short time at Hi Boss the other day with Gobee. :oops:

Generally speaking though, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or should that be "beer holder"? :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#12 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:52 PM

But your number one concern is the size of their package, isn't KK? :P Looks, body type, femininity are all secondary for you, if I'm not mistaken? :?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci