Fern from Soi 4

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#13 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:13 PM

Hey buddy....I jsut spoke to her...she confirmed that she was on the phone with this guy...and that she did not give u the phone....you are her customer...nor did she say that to this guy according to her....maybe you should take LESS Xtasy

I thought you didn't know where she was or how to contact her?

I just saw you said that was you on the phone in another thread. What were you doing posting this - trying to check up on your LB?

#14 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

Love to see somebody trying to play Sherlock Holmes but you blew up your cover pretty soon eh?

Happy to be a customer........you don't know how good it feels......
I'm the pink sheep of the Family

Girls,I'm actually a closet heterosexual and just wanted to get in your pants.

#15 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:59 AM

:D Has anyone seen Fern? not the one from Guess Bar...the one who works on Soi 4 Bar outside Coffee World....I would like to see her again. Is she still working or does she have new boyfriend? Lucky Guy!

Wanker.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#16 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:42 AM

I actually met her the first time there when i visited two years ago. I thought for sure she would get taken up by one of the local lb lovers or an overseas boyfriend....:)

It would appear that your first, second and unstated views are totally correct based on what I have read. good luck.

Cheers
Mardhi

#17 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:48 AM

yep,
another dream shattered. :oops:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#18 meattoplease

meattoplease
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:49 AM

Yes shattered dreams...but not mine.....her's. She is the one who will lose the BIG MONEY! LOL :D :D As for the guy who said wanker...i guess u are just that. Maybe you dont know how to check up on the girlz.

#19 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:28 AM

As for the guy who said wanker...i guess u are just that. Maybe you dont know how to check up on the girlz.

Maybe he is smart enough not to feel the need to check up on a sex worker or maybe he has no needs to do so because he is not her pimp?

But yes you are finally right there,
Sev7en is definetly a lb wanker :wink:
I'm the pink sheep of the Family

Girls,I'm actually a closet heterosexual and just wanted to get in your pants.

#20 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:49 PM

i went down my local pub, and would you beleive it.?
the landlord was only selling my favourite beer to everyone else.
unbeleivable.
i wont buy it from him again.
his loss.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#21 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:30 PM

:D Has anyone seen Fern? not the one from Guess Bar...the one who works on Soi 4 Bar outside Coffee World....I would like to see her again. Is she still working or does she have new boyfriend? Lucky Guy!

Wanker.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Too right sev7en!!!

#22 LBs4Me

LBs4Me
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:24 PM

i went down my local pub, and would you beleive it.?
the landlord was only selling my favourite beer to everyone else.
unbeleivable.
i wont buy it from him again.
his loss.

When you put it that way - it all makes far more sense!!! But to be fair on the newbies to LOS - it's taken you a few seasons to get this mindset right. (And Im getting there!!!) :roll:

#23 meattoplease

meattoplease
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:55 PM

Comparing a beer to a ladyboy's availability is just what i would expect from a wanker...........Are u English? They do tend to not control their drinking and do tend to be a bit upside down with their viewpoints.

#24 Russ07

Russ07
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:26 PM

Wanker.

yes he sure is, must be obsessive :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci