Stay away from this Ladyboy at all costs if u value u Life

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#85 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

That card i cancled so no good anymore :lol: soon i got back to uk :D so what effects does that lb bottle have to do with anything ? im confused ? my self i thought i was drunk unless they put something else in there tasted like thai whisky and beer andabout my humor not sure yet ill have to get anthony to teach me :wink:

#86 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:56 PM

I'll make sure to stay away from that knife-wielding thief Jenny! Sounds dangerous!

Some nice chicks in her bar though. I especially like the blonde dom - what was her name again?

#87 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:06 PM

i know what you mean, that blonde is wicked.
usually works at hi-boss.
jin jin or something.
gaz will know.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#88 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:36 PM

anthony u know what happen the last time u tried to start this tread it got :lol: deleated :lol:

#89 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:03 PM

anthony u know what happen the last time u tried to start this tread it got :lol: deleated :lol:

there you go again with your false accusations.
i didnt start this thread, you did.
what was it about again, im all confused.
:?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#90 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:40 PM

i m so happy this thread is back again :D :D

#91 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:55 PM

As I try to read through the ''Life & Times of the Gman'' my mind keeps going back to that fabulous Brit movie of the sixties which was an adaptation of the Keith Waterhouse West End play. Directed by John Schlesinger does anybody else have fond memories of Billy Liar :?:

Posted Image

The Plot Synopsis is not very far removed from our own version :lol:

http://www.britmovie...graphy/007.html

#92 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:22 PM

wtf u on about pt ? i wont bother next time to post anything if u want go with her u more than welcome have lot of fun with her and watch u back shes a loonie one alright and next time i wont bother here with the pics either on my reports so have fun with her if u want u stuff stolen.

ps panzerhurst i did not expect u to lie about jeje comming to jp with us she did not come with us she wasent even in the bar at the time jenny had already kicked her out when she went to the shit house u only came to the atm with my self and u came to jp for about 10 min then went off with someone else cant rember who not that i care but just dont lie about what happened that jeje came with me she did not

#93 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:33 PM

wtf u on about pt ? i wont bother next time to post anything if u want go with her u more than welcome have lot of fun with her and watch u back shes a loonie one alright and next time i wont bother here with the pics either on my reports so have fun with her if u want u stuff stolen.

Posted Image

Do you really promise not to post a report anymore Posted Image

#94 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:56 PM

gareth, just shut the fuck up and post a trip report , will ya! I can prove you with tons of lies, but i have better things to do.
And while your at it do something about that tourette of yours, you keep editing you post 10 times each.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#95 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:58 PM

By the way, what's the etymology of "copy hair" - created here on the Forum? Love that term!

Me too :D , it´s hilarious. The lb´s use that term for wig.
It´s now adapted here..
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#96 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:05 PM

ps panzerhurst i did not expect u to lie about jeje comming to jp with us she did not come with us she wasent even in the bar at the time jenny had already kicked her out when she went to the shit house u only came to the atm with my self and u came to jp for about 10 min then went off with someone else cant rember who not that i care but just dont lie about what happened that jeje came with me she did not

Sorry Gaz, i fucked up, but give me a fucking break right?

yes Jeje was not in jp with us,
was that girlfriend of Jenny named ***
Maybe Jeje was busy to blow all your paramilitary undercover brigade :lol:
Don't take life so seriuosly , hypnoticals are good if you learn how to control them.
Love you man.....
By the way , do you still have some pics of yourself crossdressing?
I'm the pink sheep of the Family

Girls,I'm actually a closet heterosexual and just wanted to get in your pants.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci