Photo

Automorph's 29 Days in June . . . . .or . . .

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#13 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:39 AM

Great trip report Ray,

Great to meet you, matrix, chris and WB. God we had a blast, funny how much I forgot and those pic's brought it all back.

Guys Pook Swan is a great place check it out.
Hey

#14 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:46 AM

OMG how well behaved was I in Ezy bar and the club LOL. Rocking trip report Ray.
Hey

#15 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:18 AM

Day 5

Woke up early and zipped out for some thai breakfast and a nice walk on the beach. Pattaya isn’t the nicest beach by any stretch, but it will certainly do for me and is a short stroll from my room.

I met up later with Ronan for a drink and we solidified our plans for the evening. We both wanted to go to the Tiffany Cabaret show and see two girls we have both previously seen, but didn’t go out with. My choice was the beautiful Teya and I had already notified her of my pending arrival for the evening. Ronan was with the lovely Manne (she does the bridal number in the show).

The show was good, but same same as last time. After the show, we talked to both girls during the photo shoot time, and arranged to meet them out back after they changed. Mannie had to do another show over at Boyz, Boyz, Boyz, so Teya and myself hopped in her car, while Mannie and Ronan went in Mannie’s car to Boyz Town.

I don’t happen to be particularly fond of the Boyz Town clubs, but we were there to see Mannie, and the LB show was very good. I was bummed out, as when I was trying to take photos at the show, my camera was DEAD and needed a battery charge. So much for my taking any photos the rest of the evening (thanks Ronan for snapping a few for me).

That out of the way, we got in the car and zipped over to a restaurant on 3rd road for a great meal. The restaurant had great menu options for items not really common. Lots of game meats and exotics seafoods. On our table, we had ostrich steak, spiny sea crab in spicy black pepper sauce, green curry & rice and salmon steaks. It was a really good meal and we enjoyed some music being performed by a solo guitarist.

Afterward, Ronan and Mannie went their way, and Teya and I went back to my place. She is such a beauty, well spoken, smart and classy. She had to be up and driving to Bangkok at 8am the next morning, so it was a short one, to allow her to get up early. There will be more Teya to come, to be sure.

I wasn’t sleepy yet, so I popped over to Ezy Bar to chat with Karl and the rest of the gang. SD and Kliome were in the house, so we hung out and drank beers, while being entertained by Karl’s great staff. Kwang had been in Ezy drinking and having some beers, so she wanted to go back home with me and get some sleep. Why not, so we took off for my place and we didn’t get to sleep until nearly 7am.

Attached Files

Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#16 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:52 AM

Day 6

Kwang and I rolled out of bed at around 2pm and she took off. I wanted to do a bit of physics, so I started to work and the next thing I know it is 10pm.

I got an SMS from Kliome and he and Chris were at Stringfellows, but were heading over to Club Blu (which is right across the street from my place). I met the boys outside, and grabbed a bite before going into GG heaven. Club Blu has perhaps the hottest collection of girls around (no LB’s I’m afraid), but the club is beautiful, they play great music and the girls are just smokin’.

We had a few shots and beers, and while the selection was very tempting, we opted for more LB hunting, so off to Family Bar, Soi 8. There was a birthday party for one of the girls and the place was packed. We enjoyed the company of many LB’s and there were a couple of hotties in the place. We met up with Ronan and his LB and the party raged on for hours.

We left in search of some food and there is a chicken kabob girl on Soi 8 that makes the best around. We all ate well and then moved on to Family Bar Naklur. I met the lovely Sara and she is beauty and grace, with really striking looks. I seriously considered taking her home, but it was getting really late and I didn’t want another “sunrise” party, two days running, so I filed a mental note for later on Sara (which I made good on).

Ronan took off (as he had to rise early to leave for BKK to catch his flight to Phuket), and SD had been rung by one of his many LB admirers, so it was down to Kliome and me. We hopped on the bike and did a little cruising, and then I went home and got blissful sleep.

Attached Files

#17 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:02 AM

MORE DAY 6 PHOTOS:

Family Bar Naklur . . .

Attached Files

#18 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:17 AM

The Professor sure knows how to go about it. Great report looking forward to the rest and it is for sure one of the highlights of the trip report section on this forum :D :D
Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#19 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:36 AM

Great report so far auto, looking forward to the rest. Since your only on day 6, this should be an epic report. :D

#20 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:35 PM

Things seem to be shaping up nicely Auto ole chap, so where did you suffer the sun burn :?
Your accomodation is very good value in a great location.

#21 SwineCanine

SwineCanine
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:25 PM

Superb report Auto and great parties upstairs at Liquid Lounge!
:D

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:26 PM

Great stuff Auto, a really enjoyable read, and love seeing all of those familiar faces.

Not so much Kliome's face, but basically all the others... :lol:

Looks like you had a blast.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#23 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:29 PM

Auto, this is a master-class in trip-reporting - Simply outstanding!

Not just an excellent pictorial capturing events, but plently of easy to read, well-written text which is thoroughly enjoyable and clear.

Looking forward to more...

Keep it up :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#24 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:40 PM

excellent report auto.
got to pat you on the back for bedding taya.
i bottled it as didnt think she was up for p4p. just seemed too nice.
most perfecto lb ever.
did you see her for a repeat.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci