Well Done :clapclap:

PTB

#74 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:15 AM

Thank you guys for this honour :tada:

You don't believe how much it means to me to see my name amongst true legends. I could never thought that me, who's english is almost child level, could do so interesting TR that it will end up here. It also show everyone that you doesn't need to show asses, cocks and cum to make enjoyable story and maybe this encourages another persons like me to do they own TR's.

One more time...

Thank You Guys :love:

Very true Teppis although I feel the guys looking for asses, cocks and cum photos tend not to continue reading your or my type of TR as soon as they realise there will not be much whack off ammunition appearing. :harhar: Congratulations on getting in here, I really enjoy your reports and wonderful photos as do many FMs who recognise a quality TR when they see one.
We laugh because it is true.

#75 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

Dixon Cox wrote,

Your written English is better than a good number of English-born people on various forums, so never doubt yourself or give that another thought.

I agree completely.
Actually living the dream.

#76 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

Kliome can I please nominate Kendo's Trip Report for inclusion into the TR's of distinction.

His sterling efforts are outstanding and well worthy of inclusion here!

Well done Kendo lad! :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#77 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:56 AM

Kliome can I please nominate Kendo's Trip Report for inclusion into the TR's of distinction.

His sterling efforts are outstanding and well worthy of inclusion here!

Well done Kendo lad! :clapclap:

I second that nomination a great read indeed !

#78 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:54 AM

I agree also, a fine piece of work indeed and well deserving of inclusion.
We laugh because it is true.

#79 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:31 AM

same same. I agree kendo did an outstanding job on this report..
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#80 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:01 AM

...I'm surprised there are no TRs for Juri listed or were they all submitted on that orther forum.. :ang3:

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#81 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:23 AM

thanks for the add to HOF guys :notworthy:

in the months leading up to this trip I read TR's like The Bears and BumbleBees to help inspire me to really try and push the boat out on this one. Also little things like T-Junkies shots of the girls leaving the hotel (No I didn't get one of Kung leaving mine the next morning!)

#82 NorthernLad

NorthernLad
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for such great field reports! and pictures. Currently planning a number of trips out to the far east and these trip reports are filled with great advice, some awesome pictures and are simply fun to read. Great stuff.

#83 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

Welcome to the Forum Northern lad and we hope your trips are as fun filled as ours were! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#84 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

went to page one of pinned TR's and every one I hit only opened up the general forum page?

I was keen to see what some of the 2007 era trips had to say 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci