Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:30 PM

No No No! :shock:

#15 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:56 PM

LOL, Crackerjax!
This must be a horror show for some of you, I understand fully. But what's a guy to do? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#16 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:00 AM

James[/url] Taylor"]There's no dedicated bar in Cambodia. The last one, Mambor Bar in Siem Reap, closed in February/March. .

In Phnom Penh you will find some LBs in GG bars. Barazza (104 or 108 Street, next to Rose Bar) used to have a couple, apparently Up-Down Bar (I think 136 Street) has some as well. Otherwise you'd have to trawl the riverside and parks or get lucky at a hair salon.

I went to Rose Bar on 104 several times but didn't even notice Barazza, oh well. There were at least three LBs working in the bar next to Bar 136, which just happens to be on Street 136 :idea:, near the river. Don't know if that is Up-Down or maybe Palm Bar?? The LBs were none too attractive.

Mambor, Temple and Zanzybar are the only places I saw LBs in SR. As JT indicates Mambor is closed and Temple is off limits that leaves maybe Zanzybar??

I wouldn't go to PP for LBs and I wouldn't go to SR just to monger. PP can be fun place for GGs. But the vibe is very different and not for everyone IMO.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#17 skeeterboy069

skeeterboy069
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:04 PM

I'm scared Auntie Em,they be some butt ugly,no make-up sense bitches and I'm being nice. :shock:
UNTIL LATER,LENNYBOY

#18 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:30 PM

More beauties just posted :oops:
Come on, you guys are making me feel embarrassed...
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:57 PM

fair play to james taylor for the thread.
but they aint the prettiest are they.?
whats the one doing on the bog floor, putting in a supository.?
and dont get me started on the grouting around the bath.!
shocking. :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#20 dontae7

dontae7
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:54 AM

i already said my two baht on this post, theese new post have me keeping silent so as not to be banned from this forum, not at all impressed, but happy to have the knowledge, thx.

#21 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:28 AM

i already said my two baht on this post, theese new post have me keeping silent so as not to be banned from this forum, not at all impressed, but happy to have the knowledge, thx.

Not aware of any one being banned for giving their 2 bahts worth, however I think you may have missed the point.

Not every Ladyboy or Transexual looks like Areeya, or Jay from Guess Bar, but it's nice to see the variety and assortment that's out there.

Similarly, we all have varying tastes, and if you were based in Cambodia, perhaps you would re-evaluate your requirements for some "ladyboy" action ?

Thanks to James for posting the shots, and giving us some insight into the scene over there.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#22 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:00 PM

Indeed, thanks JT! Always good to get first hand reports from locations I often visit. :wink:

I was in PP a few days back and spied a couple from a distance, one was strolling near Independence Monument around 8pm. Was having a GFE with a stunning little mia noi candidate so no time to troll for LBs. I'm pretty sure I saw two or three at Mekong nightclub on Tuesday night but I was a bit drunk and my attention was on my little darling so I'm not 100% sure.

#23 randy

randy
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:03 AM

The lady of the first photo is not cambodian, she looks like an european or morth american ts.
I`m a good guy who wants to meet ts girls.

#24 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

The lady of the first photo is not cambodian, she looks like an european or morth american ts.

You can tell that from a photo ? :? maybe she's part European or not. :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci