Pics of Cambodian LBs

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 rampant rabbit

rampant rabbit
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:10 AM

I will be in Phnomh Penh on 12th November for about a week, though that will include Siam Reap and any other touristy type activities. That will be followed by a fortnight in Vietnam. I'd love to go check out what these bars have to offer in the ladyboy department and would certainly enjoy the company of a wingman. Any BM's there at this time be sure to drop me a line.
Travesti or Ladyboy, I'm not bothered, either will do...

#62 rampant rabbit

rampant rabbit
  • Members
  • 35 posts

I will be in Phnomh Penh on 12th November for about a week, though that will include Siam Reap and any other touristy type activities. That will be followed by a fortnight in Vietnam. I'd love to go check out what these bars have to offer in the ladyboy department and would certainly enjoy the company of a wingman. Any BM's there at this time be sure to drop me a line.

#63 rampant rabbit

rampant rabbit
  • Members
  • 35 posts

#64 31state

31state
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

James, thanks for the info and posting pics.
Rampant, Hope you can post an update. Keep us posted i plan to mke the trip there someday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci