Nina how is she?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#25 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:54 AM

Respect the girls, even the one who jjust come from Surin and work on the street, and they will give you a lot of hapiness. Treat them like a whore and you will be just a short time client who must cum asap , because whatever he is just a fuc*** farang.

Well said. Too bad not every monger thinks like that.

#26 randybunghole

randybunghole
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 01:52 PM

I think it is always better to treat ladyboys (and everyone else for that matter) well. It increases the chances you will be treated well. But, it does not guarantee they will treat you well.

I try to be very careful to respect people when I meet them. But, some people do not feel the same, and some want to take advantage.

I have had several ladyboys who just want to do as little as possible. I have some who want to steal. I have had some who want to cause problems.

There appears to be a wide spectrum of behavior.

#27 randybunghole

randybunghole
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:03 PM

Giving respect is fine, but I have been punished for my good deeds and kindness many times in Bangkok.

If I am charitable once, then a pattern of charity is expected forever. If I don't continue then I am punished.

And, if I help someone, and later they have trouble, then I may get blamed. They may hold me responsible for problems in their life.

Bizarre accusations have been made that have nothing to me, and that I don't even know about.

Respect is fine, but offering kindness and generousity is something for people I trust well.

#28 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:08 PM

Shit happens every day I agree, but dont give up.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#29 silverado69

silverado69
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 03:56 PM

I've been with her and she was great. Maybe that day she was feeling a bit horny. She's athletic looking, I wouldn't feminine. Anyway, she blows like a Hoover. It was a good experience.

Cheers,

Joe

#30 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 07:54 PM

so I think If i was not sick or took a diet medecine.....you'd be great for having sex with me...

LOL sorry to say taht>>>>LOL....

but you can ask someone who had sex with me...if it's great or not LOL..

take care,
POnd : )

#31 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:48 AM

Pond, baby, you are the one, I can approve... :lol:
Anyway was chating with Nina last night on bkkchat, she's nice and polite as always and from what I seen busy as well..high season is still here.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#32 silverado69

silverado69
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 05:09 AM

It certainly was a missed opportunity. I will definately have sex with you next time. The short moment I experienced with you was great. Take care. :P

#33 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:58 PM

you will have one great experience LOL...as Rami got LOL...

so I like to taste ur cum...vry nice LOL..cheeky smile

take care,

#34 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 01:32 PM

I beg your pardon, but are you the Pond who posted in the relationship topic?

Sound very different at least, in one you stated you're a good gal, who was cheated by your very bad bf, and here if I understand, you are close to offert quality time services to some tourists? (I know prostitution do not exist in Thailand, but it can look like that in some other countries lol).

So to complete my (our) understanding of the LB mind, can you be a little more talkative about the meaning of cheating?

It look like you do not accept your bf do what you are doing, let say flirting deeply with others.

As I am on the rebound (nice story but piteous end) maybe you will be able to explain me why things are alwyas going worst after a while. Does a ladyboy monogamously coupled can not be satisfied (emotionally and sexually)? Does the double personnality they mostly have (and sorry but I think you should have it also, both the good familly girl , and the naughty Sukkhumvit gal) make them acting like crazy when the moon is full? Is it like women periods, and noone can change that? Or is it simply the fact to see some girls who have "easy money" and can handle to get a new cellphone every month pay by the current bf (one bf per month is the average in Nana area I suppose)?

Do you use a cyber or are you at home? If cyber, then please change, you deserve to have a keyboard with 104 keys, for now it seems some are missing lol.

Sorry if I seem not politically correct, but I love to ask the real questions ... I kow it's hard to have accurate answers, because all we like to give a certain image of us to others. Some LB fairly educated, but jobless, when they meet a good guy try to hide what they are really doing (for survive, not for fun) , the problems become when the "good guy" discover the reality .... Yes he is shocked, but if he have real feelings he can handle the shock, but in more he start to refuse all what the LB will say, thinking if she have bullshit one time, she will never stop to bullshit. She say she go to meet a friend .... How old the firend? What's gender? What nationality? ... Get my point? I simply imagine your bf (the old one I mean, the so bad guy) who found some post like that, or some emails, or some SMS ? How he will think? How he will react? What will be his trust in your words after that?

Imagine 10 secs we are bf/gf, I am taking a nap, you are preparing the dinner (good houswife) and my cell phone get an SMS "Miss you, meet me tomorrow short time hotel same room 15.00" ... What will you do? OR you will start an argument (LB reaction), or you will simply say nothing because , well noboddy is perfect, it mean I just got sex with someone else, but also you are not perfect and you can you too have sex with other, at leat you will have experience and maybe satisfy more your partner (lol).

For what I know, I simply suppose your guy found some materials related to you who made him acting stupidly. Am I right? Or is it simply after you discovered he was cheating on you you started to "flirt" around? To know some LB here in Bkk, I do not think so, mostly they have one bf (and they take good care of him) but also several gigs who provide her what the bf can not (noboddy is perfect). So why the bf can not have the same???? You are thai, aren't you? So why take a foreigner as bf? Mostly the girls do so, because there is a beliefe we will never f*** around , not like thai men. Problem is basically LB are thai men, so they use to ask the bf to conside them as girls, but sometimes (and for the worst) they keep thai male behavior (what is the male counter parts of "Mia Noi", as I have several LB friends who have regular bf but also visit me somtimes I just would like to know how I can call myself lol)

Big kiss, it's really some informative questions, nothing bad, nothing personnal..... alas .... because I am sure it must be interresting to meet you and speak with you, you look like upper the average standart.

I think I will ask Rami to give me your personnal information lol

#35 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 01:49 PM

so I have posted many ones @ relationship topic...

you can take a look as much as you want.....

just try to catch on my Ex bf...then asked him why i had sex with another ones when i was with him....

so at first I thoguth you were my Ex bf...coz ur word is the same style of him when he said somthing like that to me...

but I can reconize someting that you were not him for sure...coz of your English....

so take a look @ realtionship topic...

then however,,,,,before you posted this kind of post to me.....I have changed myself alrady...but sorry to say....I do not change all....

I do not promise (coz promisses do not came easy) that I will / won't have sex with other ones....but I will do my best...for my love>...

u have no ideas what My love and I have discussed about this....we have talked before...so do not be worried for me....tnks anyway.....

#36 peeta

peeta
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 02:14 AM

Yeah I am know her....she likes extravagant and she is very arrogant...not my style or cup too...
never try...
to peng peng mah...for a simple p4p i think....
vulgar too,expenice but cheap style...

Dieter

must admit she is a little expensive,,everyone has theyre own views and experiences,,but mine have been very good with Nina,,very funny person,,had a great time with her,,as i said maybe a bit on the expensive side,,but im on holiday,,never found her arrogant in any way?maybe a bad hair day?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci