Nina how is she?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#13 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 09:00 AM

Dieter, I gave you Superstar from my production one time already, unfortunatelly it didnt work, and more than this, you spend so much time in Thailand each year, that you can find it by yourself.

P.S. The last LB I see with you in Gullivers, she's extremely stunner, I dont think you should look for another ones.AND you promised to tell me how do I know her, so please send me PM regarding this.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#14 timm

timm
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 05:35 PM

Hi,

Back to Nina Monster...........

Been with her once, nothing to write home about.
Did her job, but for what she askes you can do
much better, all "superstars" go for the same or less.

Happy hunting

Timm

#15 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 02:15 PM

Rami I am only looking for ONS I am never thinking to changes my Girlfriend...i am be with her over 5 month..
She see you on a party last summer in Bkk,where you with fan from her...
So nothing special...
I am think you had a special tip for me,with fuxfux good Star I am not know and I am shoud try for a ONS...a insider's tipp under brothers..
Cause you are direct in the scene and that since years...so I am a newbie...

Dieter

P.S: Rami to write about your first try from your production,where the shot was out of target, there is a other place, not here please...
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#16 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 02:29 PM

Tell you the truth, I didnt like your last post on Lusi in BKKtonight. Some of the information you gave there right few years ago, but not now, let people decide by themselves about her performance. And the fact is, some of them got very good experience with her.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#17 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 06:07 PM

Rami....the people will decide by themselves!!!
You wrote there about what you know or think ...and I do it...thats all...my lines are honest,perhaps a little ironic ...but honest.
I am have nothing to do with her or involved in something...so I am think I am could give my neutral meaning...I am only a longterm customer..
I am agree fully that "some" of them got very good experiences...
and hope that from the rest nobody write about his experiences like me...

So...what about a really good insider's tip....I hungry for an really kinky ONS...7inch minimum..

Truly
Dieter

P.S.:Please no former family things here......
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#18 semperfi

semperfi
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 03:05 AM

Dieter from "Sprockets"??? Nice! Good to meet you.

#19 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 10:38 AM

About comments on Nina,

1) the girl is smarter than average, in more of her native language (thai) she is fluent in english and in french (how many here are fluent in 3 languages?)

2) Nina, as any human, can also have mood ... those who get bad or just average experience with her must remenber that. Also, in love like in soccer, a good game imply 2 good players. After some heini, mostly you will "Dream" you are great, but in fact you are more ridiculous than anything.

3) About her price, you should also understand that is a job, she (as the other) just try to have the most she can. Just negociate, bargain. Whatever at more than 1000, you are fool, and if you pay it just mean you are drunk, or ugly, or old.

4) To know her, and some others, more than personnaly; I thnk it's a bit weird to judge the girls as they were goods. The key words with the girls, even those who work in Nana plazza or Soi 5 on the street, they have a HUGE HEART. Have a little bit of respect , and they will give you their best (and if you are genuine, the cost could be only to act with her as she was your gf ...... at the opposite, treat them as a prostitute and you will be only "Una Pluribu Sunum" as it's written on 1 us$ coin). I do precise the tip is true for both the street girls, and the star as may or Areeya.

5) Last point, do you have any idea about what the girls think when they meet a Old, Fat, mostly Ugly, smelling foreigner who is just looking for a "boom boom" time? LMAO, take her place 1 mn , and you will clearly get my point. The way some of us act give to the girls only the need to improve the Kingdom Economy (mean get as much as she can of your money).

#20 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 11:41 AM

Nice post, you should be the guy posting good reviews of her on bkktonite, isnt it? Anyway you right about many things mentioned,but just conclude that average sex tourist can make better investment than Nina. No one tried to take her down. She's nice chatter, and even speak some Hebrew language(my language) in additon to English, French etc.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#21 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:14 PM

I don't post reviews on her or anybody else in bkkchat or otherplace.

In more, after reviewed my post, it's appear I just pointed out some facts that usually never appear : culture, and usual behavior. 'Bout Neung, she is a guide, she have the silver card, and yes she speak several languages.

Now what the lamer, or sex tourist (not sure how to call those kind of people, amybe freak can be okie) is looking when he meet her or any other is far of my business.

Whatever, I am glad to read you had a chat with her, I suppose mostly people have just the usual ASL? and What is your price? questions to ask her, and that is sad. Far appart of the sexual life we have all, there is so much to learn for those girls . One poster here said he is socialy shy! Well what about a young guy who decide when he reach 14 or 15 y old to turn in gilr? How much courage to do that? Do you think (not only Khun Rami, but any reader) that is so easy to stay in Soi 5 in front of the big hotel? Or to go everyday in a junk bar and entertain khun Ling? or even to smile to him, or .... I just would like some of the readers think, and do not use their genitals for that but what they have btw the 2 hears.

No offense to anyone in what I say, but in the life you got only what you deserve. Respect the girls, even the one who jjust come from Surin and work on the street, and they will give you a lot of hapiness. Treat them like a whore and you will be just a short time client who must cum asap , because whatever he is just a fuc*** farang. Those who live here since some times know well what I mean.

To make things clear, I do not have any link since years with Nina, I just used this post to say behind the picture or behing a sexual intercourse, there is also a human person. It's true for her, but also for the othters.

#22 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:02 PM

I know ecxactly what you 're talking about, all of my Ex gf's worked in the bars or another places of "enterntaiment". I agree it's shitty job, hovewer much better that cleaning the street in some fucking village up Isaan. It's always 2 sides of the coin. My firts LB GF Amy from Casanova had bachelor in Hotels management, however she liked to work in bar and not in hotel. When I asked her why, she said: "I like to fuck with farangs, and I can get muh more money than my boring hotel job that everybody looks down on me cause I'm a ladyboy". So lets be fair for both sides. Respect we all need, and respect we all get. At least in here,on my board.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#23 timm

timm
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 06:34 PM

Reply Nina M.

Yes some good points, however.....

We agree she will come to my room for a few
hours, service, money all agreed

I don't think she wud have been in a better mood if
I had tried to talk the price down.
Yes I know I payed her "to much" I don't care, as long
as the service is good.

So she is educated and have language skills, so ?
better service ?

It's her work, her choise. I'm a paying customer.

She wasn't bad, just average and my point was and still
is, you can spend your money on far better girls.

OK I'm a tourist, but been her many times, not to old 37
not fat bmi 22.5 work out a lot, I don't smell, have a mba
and finally I just want to have a good time.

PS

Just had some fun at hi-boss with 2 girls : -)

#24 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 06:38 PM

I hope you went with Beam and Joy, I got fucking amazing pics of them from my last drive to Pattaya. Coming sooooooonnn....
-=Hunting High&Low=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci