• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:32 PM

#14 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:17 PM

If you don't like my opion, then tough shit, anyone who works for those two airlines is a 1st class moron with honours

So put that in ya pipe and smoke it fatboy And your soon be going to another shite airline in BA, they are also expensive and vastly overated...

My opions are GOSPEL

Glad you have edited this, but how can I not take comments like this personally PP?

Cant even believe im bothering to respond to such personal attacks. I know we are great, and the majority of passengers enjoy flying with us. We do fly to major airports - out of the 5 London airports, we are at 3 of them. Isnt London Gatwick a major airport? I thought it was, and I also know we are the largest airline there now too. I guess are bases in Edinburgh, Madrid, Paris Charles De Gaulle, and Milan Malpensa to name a few are just at airports "in the sticks" then.

Suggest you just take the Bus next time Panther.

#15 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:29 PM

Different airlines have different styles of operation in a bid to be competitive. It is up to the comsumer to understand these differences and purchase services with an informed decision.

If you are aware of airport locations, which may not be the busiest airports or most common airports, then simply choose an airline which serves the airports most convenient for you. For some travellers those so-called airports which aren't 'proper' airports are a godsend.

Surcharges, airport locations, check-in time dead-lines and baggage penalties etc. are all up to the customer to determine. My only gripe, in general, is that these conditions are not made clear enough by the so-called 'budget' airlines and larger airlines both.

At the end of the day, as with any service, you get what you pay for and sometimes a competitive price comes at a cost. Only YOU can weigh up whether it is worth that cost or not, if it isn't, then simply dig a little deeper and move on.

And if you don't like travelling fucking stay at home.

I just wish easyjet total devastation, they are ultimate 1st class cunts :arrow:

You have issues PP with which you need help, try Valium.

Attached Files

• Attached File  gcf.jpg   164.44KB   1034 downloads

Meum cerebrum nocet

#16 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

Another point fatboy, neither easyjet or ryanair fly into proper airports :!:
London luton and London stanstead, don't make me laugh, both airlines are pathetic..

They excel at being cunts :!: And tough if i offend you or ya mates for working with scabby airlines :!:

Once again, Nothing personnal fatboy :!:

That;s slightly incorrect regarding Easy Jet. Easy Jet fly to most major European airports and also fly out of Gatwick.

Ryan Air tend to be the airline that drop you off in a field 60KM from your destination.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#17 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:57 PM

With regard to Ryanair, I do actually agree with PP. :evil: But of course we all have the option not to fly with the airlines we dont like. Thats why I avoid Ryanair and Luftansa. I dont like their business model and thats fair enough because they are not trying to make me happy. I have not flown easyjet but i would probably avoid it if possible because I dont like the Stelios or the EasyGroup ventures in general.

By the way I would like to think when PP is calling Easyjet cunts I presume he is talking about the the management, the company itself and their general business practices. And not flight staff such as Fatboy. If this is the case then ok. If not I agree with Dixon and it is valum time. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#18 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:15 AM

#19 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:01 AM

And once again, easyjet are filthy no good pondlife cunts

Well, there goes my faith in human nature. Unfortunatly from this comment and others what you have written speaks volumes about yourself rather than easyjet. :cry:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#20 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:49 AM

#21 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:12 AM

If you don' like an airline don't fly with them, the choice is yours. For instance I think Jetstar here in Australia is crap so I wont fly with them unless it's totally unavoidable even if it means paying more on other airlines.
Pink Panther the saying at the bottom of your posts that talk is cheap, well you seem to be doing a lot of cheap talking on this subject.

#22 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:44 AM

And im banned with easyjet and ryanair for telling crew what a shabby pisspot operation they are.
You try complaining vocally and they want you off the flight, and nowadays they would probably say, you was endangering the flight, and they would have you nicked under the terrorism act

No need to say anything else - that speaks volumes to me, and im glad that you know longer fly with us.

#23 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:22 PM

Being banned from two airlines and they're the arseholes?? lolol

Hell even Naomi Cambell has only been banned fron one!!
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci