Hong Kong LB Scene

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#13 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

I'm a HK native (well, expat) and had just about given up on Wanchai as a hunting ground but it sounds like the Thai LBs may be back...well, mixed reports anyway. Does anyone know when they arrive in Wanchai normally? I always though it was dead before midnight but I'm seeing threads on this forum where people are saying the real quality gets there around 10pm????

#14 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:07 PM

I'm a HK native (well, expat) and had just about given up on Wanchai as a hunting ground but it sounds like the Thai LBs may be back...well, mixed reports anyway. Does anyone know when they arrive in Wanchai normally? I always though it was dead before midnight but I'm seeing threads on this forum where people are saying the real quality gets there around 10pm????

Well, actually, TripleZ, I know of at least one Thai LB there at the moment ...but you won't see her in WanChai as she's staying up in LKF
(my ti rak is there for serious work) :)

Seriously, though, I have seen the better ones around 11pm - so really in 10pm to 12pm slot. Just so much better in LOS!
Triat

#15 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:14 PM

Thanks Triat...I might wander down there about 10.30pm and grab a drink at Delaney's...if I haven't seen any lookers by 11.30pm I'll declare the night a failure...

#16 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:47 AM

Just to close a loop, here's a mini report of my expedition to Wanchai last night.

I got there around about 10.30pm and there was little LB action to be had. I think I saw one reasonably attractive LB although I didn't approach her as she looked to be close to 6 feet tall in heels and I like em petite so I went into Delaneys and watched Thailand hold Liverpool to a 1-1 draw. That was probably the highlight of my night, unfortunately!

The game finished up around about 11.15pm so I did a quick lap of the block that the LBs hang out at. There was nothing available...the tall girl I'd seen earlier was gone. Did see some fantastic looking GGs or posties, not sure which, coming out of Joe Bananas but I was looking for preop action so didn't go in.

Went to LKF to kill time and went back to Wanchai around about 12.30am. By this stage there were 3 or 4 rough looking LBs hanging around the street that Neptunes is on - Jaffe Rd, I think. One was a blonde, thin and looked like she had no boobs. I was tall and had a fantastic rack but facially did not attract me at all. I went with the 3rd that I saw up close, an LB from Pattaya calling herself Cherry. This is not the Cherry from another thread, also known as Lotus. She had a good body and breasts but was not particularly pretty and her English was terrible. Did the business and went on my way - did scratch my itch but it was not memorable in any way.

Overall, even though I did get some action, it wasn't a great night.

To be fair, things there do always seem to get more exciting as they get closer to the weekend. Might give it another go tomorrow night. But overall, say your pennies and go to BKK!

#17 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

Triple Z,

Thanks for the update ... looks like not much has changed.
Lotus (aka Cherry?) was my pickup, and is a good 6' in her heels ... but i understand only over on the island every few weeks from her home in Krung Thep (the visa issue).

I think we are agreed on one point ... save the pesos for LOS! :D

Cheers
Triat

#18 liisa_winkler

liisa_winkler
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:39 AM

One day Lisa , one day :twisted:

EVIL!!! LOLLL
www.winklergirl.com
PHILIPPINES: +639153569810
ThaILand: 0908073275

#19 NorthernLad

NorthernLad
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

Sorry for the thread necromancy!

I'm off to Hong Kong in September and this was the last thread on the boards regarding anything happening on the HK scene.

Is anything here still relevant and up to date? Or has the continued police crackdown really killed the scene completely?

Been looking everywhere I can for Honk Kong LB clubs or anything resembling places to go and have some fun, and their ain't a lot. Any advice appreciated!

#20 euras

euras
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

I'm in Hong Kong on my way through after leaving LOS for new work horizons.

I will pop to Wanch tonight as its my old nonp4p GG stomping ground and will update at some point, i am not holding out though!
Living the dream 2011

#21 poufman

poufman
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

Hi,
I'm living at wan chai now and i saw some LB after party on food shop (around 5am).

I will love to know on which place the go and what can of deal we can have with them.

Thanks

#22 euras

euras
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:54 AM

right i know this is very late in relation to my other post, but in relation to the Wan Chai LB scene nothing but after coming out of Neptues III there were a few very rough south american and philipino LB on the usual delanys corner. no lookers among them but they were there after midnight.
Living the dream 2011

#23 31state

31state
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

On my trip to hong kong i also didnt have much luck. I spent the day touring and at night went to check out the night life.I started in kawloon area then later took ferry to Wanchai alot going on but still did not have ladyboy bars. I asked around to the local bars and taxi drivers and was told that they would be all along the street later at night. After no luck I decided to go back to my hotel and get some rest and try again. at about 2:00am I decided to give it another try. the streets and bars were more crowded than before i guess everyone gets a late start in HK. But i dd notice some freelance ladyboys hanging out in front of the clubs and on each corner.I spotted a local china doll most spoke a little english but could understand dollars very well! :-) and after some negotiating and a little pricey i might add we were off to my room. she was friendly but all business and service was just ok but no major complaints. If i do return then would make contacts and arrangements prior and suggest anyone do the same. HK is very nice place super crowded but good food and shopping. I would recommend this place. I have attched a few pictures below.
Happy Hunting :D

#24 31state

31state
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

Sampam

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci