Hong Kong LB Scene

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:46 AM

Just a quick update on HK LB Scene guys.
Saturday Night usually was "Hot Time" for LB scene in HK,with Street walkers hanging around Wan Chai "Thai Hut" corner of Lockard St and O Brien also was hot. Last night, Not a Soul, no Thai or Philippinos there. HK Finest must have done a fine clean up job and scared them off.
Up to Lan Kwai Fong I then went around Midnight, and saw a few in bars there, all Philippinos, not much to write home about though.
Took MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui,and paced Nathan road, stumbled in a couple Phillippinos, but not as much as before (ie Last year was booming)
What happened? Bio Passport requirement are taking its toll on our Darlings, as they are now really "Scanned" by immigration upon arrival here.
The old routine for them to go to China for a couple of days and re-enter HK is Dead (Thanks to the olympics, the Security and immigration visas to China are really Scarce for them) or in this case Inexistent.
A Few are still doing the trips in and out,but to other destinations, and back after 2 days (ie Macau) but not really a practice that is as easy as before with the China crossing.
On top of this, the "Visa Duration" they are issued upon enterring HK is only 7 days, sometimes 14 days, but it sucks really.
Bottom line, it is such a Hassle to find them these days,that HK is pretty much dead in my mind as a LB destination.
Did manage to hook up with a few though, but through the Internet as a contact point, and after many try did I find one who was really there, as most profiles are not updates (Vicesisters being the most popular)
That's all Folks
Looking forward to LOS from Tuesday onward
Woof1
So many LB So Little Time

#2 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:59 PM

And I'm going to be in HK for a week at the end of July.....thanks for the heads up....guess it will just be work and more work.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#3 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:04 PM

Best is to try Vicesisters, it's a Hit and miss.
Also there is another series of sites they use, aff.com and alt.com. Somehow it seems more up to date, as it goes by Visit date and time reference, so you can see latest activity.
Wish I had better news, I am sure there are other members who can be more specfic as to latest places. I used to live here so I was right on,but left last June.What I posted is what I noticed, BIG Change. Also an LB friend of mine told me due to the olympics, China has really tighten up the Cross border routine
Best of luck
Don't give up, there are some left. Personally I prefer Thai to
Philippinos, but...
Woof
So many LB So Little Time

#4 DexterHines

DexterHines
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:53 AM

Craigslist is up to date.

#5 chinalander

chinalander
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:48 AM

just a quick update on hk.

Was passing through for a night the weekend before last. Went for a stroll to wan chai. Seeing as fenwicks has closed walked along the street to behind it down to neptunes (actually i think it's neptunes II, it's the one downstairs)... talk about a target rich environment for Thai LBs.. wow!!

If you are in town and looking its worth checking out before you hit vicesisters. The thai girls there are soooo much more fuckable than their philipina cousins. Only problem I had was trying to decide which one :)

Cost was HKD1000 for a short time (early morning flight), awesome night, may stop over in HK more often :)

#6 LBNewbie

LBNewbie
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:17 PM

Yeah, thats the spot as mentioned in the following report !

http://www.lb-69.com...Part_1-2-3.html

Although I usually go early , not all are Beautys ! Happy Punting !
LBNewbie

#7 liisa_winkler

liisa_winkler
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:53 PM

Best is to try Vicesisters, it's a Hit and miss.
Also there is another series of sites they use, aff.com and alt.com. Somehow it seems more up to date, as it goes by Visit date and time reference, so you can see latest activity.
Wish I had better news, I am sure there are other members who can be more specfic as to latest places. I used to live here so I was right on,but left last June.What I posted is what I noticed, BIG Change. Also an LB friend of mine told me due to the olympics, China has really tighten up the Cross border routine
Best of luck
Don't give up, there are some left. Personally I prefer Thai to
Philippinos, but...
Woof

why the hell are they doing this to us? i had a really hard time entering HK last time i was there in March plus coupled with a lot of SMSes from the lunatic I thought my head was going to explode...

these Chinese are silly...:( ...and the cute guy in immigration who was probably the only bright spot whenever i was inside the office has been replaced/fired/retrenched...LOL
www.winklergirl.com
PHILIPPINES: +639153569810
ThaILand: 0908073275

#8 pleasurepole

pleasurepole
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:59 AM

liisa you look great, i'd like to give you a hard time you would enjoy, lol.

#9 liisa_winkler

liisa_winkler
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:58 AM

how big is your hard CAZZO hahahahahahha :D :D
www.winklergirl.com

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:18 AM

One day Lisa , one day :twisted:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#11 pleasurepole

pleasurepole
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:27 PM

@liisa: il mio cazzo e proprio buono, penso che te lo piacerebbe :wink:

6.5'', maybe 7'' if i get really excited, ha...not size queen material but i'll email you a pic if you like, i'm interested to hear what you think :twisted:

#12 liisa_winkler

liisa_winkler
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:24 PM

your online translator works really well@ PP hahahahaha

loves it bitch :)
www.winklergirl.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users