What time is it? - NOON

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#13 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:23 AM

Can't believe you guys. Take a look at the contestants who took part in this weekend's Miss Tiffany Universe (regardless of the the winner who was not the best looking), and then compare these lovely ladies to that badly-dressed, bad-hair-day-is-every-day, scrawny, tattooed looking horror called Noon -no contest!

Everyone's entitled to their opinion....even you, I guess. But when someone posts photos with the caveat "be kind, she reads the forum" and you say something like this...c'mon man :evil: Show a little discretion, por favor.
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#14 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:35 AM

i seen Noon in Insomnia on my last trip it looked like she has many
boyfriends. I wish i had the courage to approach her.
She is truly beautiful in my eyes she is definatley my type.
I tall atheltic beauties like her Pond, Paris etc also check out Bang on Ezy club.
I wish i was there now.

#15 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:37 AM

whos the blonde with Noon and Pond i seen her in insomnia with Noon amazing

#16 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:53 AM

Can't believe you guys. Take a look at the contestants who took part in this weekend's Miss Tiffany Universe (regardless of the the winner who was not the best looking), and then compare these lovely ladies to that badly-dressed, bad-hair-day-is-every-day, scrawny, tattooed looking horror called Noon -no contest!

Lets see a pic of you then bro? A fine looking fellow eh?

That girl beside Noon is Mo. :lol: Nice girl. She should be 18 by now...just.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#17 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:07 AM

i notice pond has had the "monkey" tattoo covered up.
she,s going to end up with more than me. :D
oh, and noon aint bad either. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#18 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:33 PM

everyone has there own preferences and own opinions . it's obviously clear noon has a huge fan in laptop :lol: although noon is not really my type i do agree she looks stunning is very photogenic
and as has already been said she has a lovely friendly personality and great sense of humour :D

fuk it 10/10 from me laptop she well deserves it :D
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#19 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:52 PM

In response to DexterHines legitimate comments.

Yes, I understand where you are coming from mate, it is just that those Tiffany starlets look too damn fem for many of the LB lovers around these parts. I f they wanted a fem girl they would go find a girl.
To many, (me included) is the slutty, dirty, outrageous sex appeal that the likes of Noon and her contemporaires demonstrate to maximum hard core effect whilst parading the beer bars of Pattaya/Phuket/Bangkok.
That said, I don't fancy Noon anymore however, I have shagged her once or twice :oops:

#20 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:45 PM

you say toh-may-toe
i say toh-mar -toe. :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#21 DexterHines

DexterHines
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:50 PM

Fair point Slappy it was a bit strong and I was not aware she reads the Forum, my apologies for any offence caused. In the end its just a matter of preference, which is what makes this Board interesting and informative. And yes, I am middle aged -I have the body to prove it...

#22 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:58 PM

:lol: Fair play. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#23 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:57 AM

She is absolutely spectacular.......Im my opinion one of the sexiest LB's ever. Whoever did her tit job, deserves a blue ribbon, her tits are perfect. Thank you Laptop for continuing to post pictures of Ms. Noon.

#24 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:14 AM

Great set of picks showing a superstar of the LB world. I love the obvious candid and natural feel of the picks which i think shows even those who haven't met her what you get when you do........ a fun loving party animal ," the show stopper " . Great to see Pond as well looking awesome.
Cheers :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci