What time is it? - NOON

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:36 PM

:lol: Here she is again. The lovely Armara Sinthu. 8) Its eveyones fave tattooed minx! She looks great as usual! She is still looking for a boyfriend. :cry:

PenTire have i changed your opinion with these pics? :P

As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#2 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:41 PM

more more more
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:43 PM

more again. :lol:

#4 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:46 PM

more

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:51 PM

WOW WOW WE WA! :lol:

#6 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:53 PM

She reads the forum so be nice with the comments. :lol:

Thats all the pics for now. Noon is a unique beauty. :shock:

#7 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:16 PM

Great collection of snaps there laptop.

Noon is starting to become something of a style icon down there in Pattaya.
Actually, she is a good honest person and fun to be around. No doubt she is counting the days until my good friend dirtyfinger hits town next month.
He was another boyfriend I pimped for her :lol:
Noon calls him ''My chocolate man''

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:22 PM

Great collection of snaps there laptop.

Noon is starting to become something of a style icon down there in Pattaya.

Not sure about starting to be, as she's always been the most Stylish Ladyboy in Thailand in my opinion ! 8)

Fantastic set of photos, especially the "tiger" and the beach photos.

I love Noon's sense of fashion, and think she looks absolutely gorgeous.

A big thumbs up from Koykaeng !! :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#9 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

Noon is looking good in the photos as always. I like the tiger pose. Next time ask her to do the 'Blue Steel' 8)

I'll sign up to be her boyfriend for a time when I hit town :D

#10 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

The beach pics are from koh larn last august. She took about 100 pics but these are the only ones she sent me. She went there with Sunny and some lucky dude. :lol:

Please buy her a beer in my name when you are in LOS PT. :lol:

#11 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:02 PM

You dont need to convince me Laptop , I think she's stunning . I just dont like piercings though .
I thought Martin was her boyfriend. :?
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#12 DexterHines

DexterHines
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:25 PM

Take a look at the contestants who took part in this weekend's Miss Tiffany Universe ...no contest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci