MY NAME IS GARETH

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#13 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:47 AM

Nope wrong again not even close :D and by the way Pentrie I belive u title for mayor of pattya is up for grabs :wink: u havent met me yet on a hunt. I been so long in a relationship i forgoton

#14 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:32 AM

Chezc? Mullet?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#15 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:27 AM

kazakhstan.?
im sure there,s a bit of borat in your writings.

sexy times. i like.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#16 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:45 AM

I did actually book with them oasis, when they went under was devestated about it lost lot of money nearly £600, and i had cancle with cathay paffic, Which i was going to take from hk to bbk was the cheapest at the time, I would have been sooner in bbk but had to postpone everything by 2 months till i sorted it out i was going to cancle the holiday alltogether but i have, understanding boss and rebooked my leave so it worked out ok.

I not from there pentrie guess again wrong place :lol:

gareth....BBK is the airport code for Kasane, Botswana
which is where you keep telling us you are going :?

Presumably you mean BKK which is Suvarnabhumi in Thailand

The only mistake is by you however, we have come to expect that because many of your posts are littered with faux pas and have absolutely no credibility whatsoever.
Please spare us a trip report and just post a few of your own pictures and not those you have stolen from other internet sites.

#17 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:00 AM

I rather not say the word on the fourm but pentrie i did not steal any pics off the internet and secondly u could stop being an idiot than being an ***** and i find u comments rather racist u are making so i sugest u stop making them. everyone has a right to post what ever the comments are good or bad

#18 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:11 AM

:shock: Racist :?

Please Explain........I'm looking forward to this :roll:

#19 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:38 AM

Pentrie not here on the fourm, it may upset some the mods.
it was bangkok not that code i ment to write typing error sorry about the miss understanding i dident understand what u were going on about

what credibility u want pentrie ? the pics i have posted were only for fun
not intended for anything else.

same like what ever anyone posts here how u know they actually took the photos themselves as bat man had to have one removed because of a boyfriend or a sponsor dont like what theve seen?

As for all the other pics I taken on my trips to thailand they are my own and i dont care if u belive me or not also the ones i took of paris um and yo,and seya are my own work as i do have the contracts for them in writing and there permission and I own the rights to those, (not the ones lb69 took with the logo on)

pics this i can prove if required also u can ask the models themselves and certain members of the fourm who know them will tell u i know to much details of the models the ones i took which no member will have that kind of info.

The other thing is could be a bit more pleasant towards the members weather they post good or bad posts.

#20 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:08 AM

am goin to do benz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Goin off big time

#21 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:54 PM

http://www.benzts.com/
Benz new website hope the mods and other members dont mind me putting the webpage up.

#22 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:53 AM

gaz.?
i would love to see a copy of the release forms you make them sign.
any pics of the lb actually signing one, pen in hand?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#23 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:03 AM

Yes i do with paris
in this pic look on the table the paper and pen with all the paperwork id etc and kinkoy can confirm i took the photos of her :!:

Attached Files

#24 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:05 AM

gareth, what´s wrong with you?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci