MY NAME IS GARETH

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#1 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:59 PM

Just to let u lot know Benz is in london i thought she in bbk was going to visit her on my next trip out but she in my own backyard visited her on friday last week had a great time with her shes more sexy than her photos and shes really nice lb
:D

#2 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:18 PM

Cheers for that info :shock: just think if you had travelled 6000 miles and she was not there lol :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:21 PM

Gareth,

If you'd been reading the forum you'd have know she's been in London for the last 9 months...

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:45 PM

i should have guessed its Mr Gareth
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#5 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:27 PM

gaz = gareth (aka the Gman) FFS :roll:

#6 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:47 PM

kilome i havent been reading the fourm at all for a while ive been been busy with other things i just kind of bumped into her in london by accdent and mike i have her number if u want it and pentrie dont worry no need to panic stress free just happy i going in 60 days back to bbk need it to and kilome dont worry about last time ive reinveted myself to pentries advice :wink: just thought pop in and wake this fourm up a bit sorry about last time

#7 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:22 PM

Gaz = Gareth

That explains a great deal.

:lol:
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#8 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:30 PM

DELETED

#9 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:58 PM

Hey gareth, your favorite airline, Oasis has gone broke and closed down, hope you can get a good deal on your ticket!

#10 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:31 AM

going in 60 days back to bbk need it to

Is that Kasane, Botswana gareth :?:
Presumably your homeland where they do not have a reliable internet Posted Image

#11 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:44 AM

Rxpharm i did already, Pitty about that they were a good budget airline, while they were running used them a few times, I really got a deal with Eva Air this time direct as well only 11 hours this time.

#12 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:04 AM

albanian?
i can tell by your hairstyle.
got some mates from there that have the same.
sort of a cross between a fairground pikey and a musketeer.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci