Ezy Bar

• Please log in to reply
10067 replies to this topic

#10057 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:28 AM

Due to being preoccupied looking after his mother during her first visit anywhere abroad. Karl sent me a text saying. "Leur" his Thai manager had to quickly return to Bangkok due to his daughter being taken ill leaving Karl in the "LeurCH" so to speak.

Unfortunately he's unable to find a trustworthy replacement manager/cashier at such short notice during this holiday period. He appologies for once again having to close "Ezy" until "Leur" returns or a replacement is found during what is proving to be a very troublesome last 6months.

Hopefully one of the "girlz" will step in to help him out. As soon as a replacement is found "Ezy" will be back cock n' rollin' again!

He's hoping the temporary closure won't be too long.

I ran a nightclub & 2 bars at the same time :D

Being made redundant from my job at the Halifax as from 31st January. There you go mate an Ideal replacement :D

#10058 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:15 AM

... as from 31st January. There you go mate an Ideal replacement

A bit late mate, but thanks for the offer :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10059 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2010 - 08:34 AM

ots could be an option???

#10060 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:58 AM

ots could be an option???

That might be a good idea actually...... OTS & Karl should get together on this.

#10061 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:46 AM

Due to being preoccupied looking after his mother during her first visit anywhere abroad. Karl sent me a text saying. "Leur" his Thai manager had to quickly return to Bangkok due to his daughter being taken ill leaving Karl in the "LeurCH" so to speak.

Unfortunately he's unable to find a trustworthy replacement manager/cashier at such short notice during this holiday period. He appologies for once again having to close "Ezy" until "Leur" returns or a replacement is found during what is proving to be a very troublesome last 6months.

Hopefully one of the "girlz" will step in to help him out. As soon as a replacement is found "Ezy" will be back cock n' rollin' again!

He's hoping the temporary closure won't be too long.

I ran a nightclub & 2 bars at the same time :D

Being made redundant from my job at the Halifax as from 31st January. There you go mate an Ideal replacement :D

When I left England the Halifax was just a Building Society, your telling me they run nightclubs and Bars now :harhar:
Seriously OTS I hope that something better than working as Karl's bar bitch turns up before the end of January!!
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#10062 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

When I left England the Halifax was just a Building Society, your telling me they run nightclubs and Bars now :harhar:
Seriously OTS I hope that something better than working as Karl's bar bitch turns up before the end of January!!

No the Halifax do not run nightclubs and bars. I managed them for Tony Martin enterprise for 6 years.

After leaving I then joined The Halifax who merged with the Bank of Scotland and then Lloyd's Banking Group.

Any job will do me. I just don't want to be signing on at the local job centre.

#10063 shanksy

shanksy
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:56 PM

If OTS takes lessons from the manager of the shite soccer team he supports, then he couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.

Sorry OTS but losing to Everton at home, chokers!!!

#10064 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:11 AM

If OTS takes lessons from the manager of the shite soccer team he supports, then he couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.

Sorry OTS but losing to Everton at home, chokers!!!

:lol: :lol: Cheers buddy. I froze my butt off watching the game. Chance after chance went begging :argh: 2 :redcard: and by the end off the game I just wanted the warmth of the car heater.

#10065 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:04 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS EZY BAR

I HOPE A BETTER YEAR..

A / B
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#10066 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 08:07 PM

Any update yet? and if its still closed where's Bow working s'il vous plait mon ami's :D

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#10067 Houndofthebaskervilles

Houndofthebaskervilles
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 08:31 PM

seen Bow 3 times in the last week each in a different place,she does appear to be hanging around Nong Bar on Soi Diana again,she was on WS last night early on.
The Beast is watching with a hungry eye and slavering jaws

#10068 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 11:08 PM

Ta beast :cheers:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci