• Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

Hi Guys,

The “Music Maestro” returns to Pattaya and pleased to announce the opening of:

“ Ezy ”
Ladyboy Bar & Guesthouse

Mon 2nd June ‘08

Opening Times: 5pm - Late (7 days a week)

The Ezy ladyboy bar is located in Soi BJ Walking Street Pattaya Next Door to the Jasmine Hotel and will be operated by yours truly Barely Legal. The Ezy Bar is state of the art offering a spacious layout with comfortable seating, LCD TV’s, cock-tail coyote dance platform and fitted with sofas in air conditioning and toilets. A seated smoking area will also be provided outside for your enjoyment. The 2nd floor has 4 short time ‘cubicle’ designed rooms with air conditioning and fans. Volume controlled music will be piped from the bar to each short time room for your enjoyment. A spacious tiled shower room is also provided. My usual level of hygiene regards any bed linen.

Bedding will be changed for each customer every short time visit.

The 3rd floor will in time be developed into a Jacuzzi area for all you V.I.P’s

Ezy Bar will also be offering the Airport to Pattaya pick-up at a very reasonable cost. The costs and details will be introduced as a separate thread - Once pricings are confirmed and i know to your liking.

Photos will follow upon completion of the bar along with the photos of the “Ezy Girlz” Without doubt many favourites from my earlier ladyboy bar adventures will be in attendance and some new found talent arriving daily from next month.

Hopefully many of you already in Pattaya will be able to attend on opening night. But as always i’ll be updating you as you plan your future trips and “Ezy Girlz” to-do lists over the future months.

I must say …. “It feels good to be back …. I’ve missed you guys.”

Best Wishes,

(Barely Legal) Karl.
  • hal73 likes this
"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

#2 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:55 PM

Great to see you back and that your well laid plans have come to fruition.

The new venue must be 2 times the size of the old one - looks great. Looking forward to hearing all my favorites on the 'juke box'.

All the best with the new venture - see you opening night, if not before.

#3 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:56 PM

This is great news Karl - the Pattaya scene really missed you. Welcome back, and good luck.
I hope to get over to see you again sometime next month.
Jim

#4 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 01:11 PM

Great news Karl...will see you in july...Cheers Bruce
Oh so happy when in LOS

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 01:53 PM

I must say …. “It feels good to be back …. I’ve missed you guys.”

We missed you too Karl ! :D

Looking forward to the opening of Ezy Bar, and all the wonderful elements we all enjoyed at your last venture.

Please keep us updated on anything of interest.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#6 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:24 PM

Hey Karl:

How auspcious is the opening of your new venue only a day after I arrive in Patts. I shall certainly be in attendance for your opening night!!

I was just getting ready to PM you when I saw the announcement.

It's FINALLY time to rock again in Pattaya!!!

Cheers.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:50 PM

I got a tour of the Bar with Karl a few days ago.

You won't be disappointed,

It's more spacious and slicker than Lita's and Karl has some exciting new ideas which should develop when things get going.

I'm not sure I'll be around on 2nd June, I might head some at the end of the month, but good luck with the opening, and I'll pop in to see you again this week.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:28 PM

hi karl,
is it going to be a maria carey/beyonce free zone?
we need one.
:wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#9 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:32 PM

look forward to hear Don maclean again.... 8) 8)

now i have to consider a sep/okt trip.... :?

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

Hi Karl , I hope all goes well with the opening and hope to see you before the end of the year.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#11 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:12 PM

get in there karl . it was sad news about lita's closing but i knew you couldnt keep your massive music/video collection on your hard drive to yourself forever :D
more beers and music in august for me but i must refrain from dancing and doing the splits as it is just gay :lol:

oops did i say gay :?: lol

ray will no doubt be re-living his teen years through your 60's collection of hits :lol: :lol: :lol:

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#12 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:49 PM

Nice one Karl. In my opinion you probably ran the best LB bar in Pats. Good to hear your back on the job. Can't wait to see your new place. Hope you've got some of the same staff. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci