272 replies to this topic

#37 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:31 AM

I know someone who likes Isaan food... :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: i only look at her eyes........and thats why i like her so much... :oops: :oops:

but a really good picture.... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#38 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:47 AM

I dunno , maybe its the only one in the street. :?
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#39 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 May 2008 - 03:50 PM

heres a little riddle..... 8)

find the mistake (that iam thinking of in this picture)....and win a bottle of whisky....

you have until tommorow same time...where i will write the solution..... :wink:

hint: think about a member ... :wink:

well...no body guessed right.... i show you the mistake in THIS picture now....

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#40 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 05:06 PM

Those frogs (gop) she is eating are sensational with a beer....better than beer nuts or pretzels....i luv em....Cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#41 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:02 AM

Those frogs (gop) she is eating are sensational with a beer....better than beer nuts or pretzels....i luv em....Cheers donnykey

As do i Donny,maybe not as much as beer nuts but the grasshoppers did taste like crispy chicken wings, maybe one day we will get a chance to share a bag over some cold beer and warm LB'S.
Cheers

#42 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:21 PM

she can also look like this.... :P

Attached Files

#43 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:50 PM

some more....

very sweet girls, that iam proud to have met.... :)

Attached Files

#44 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:32 PM

regarding the howards hotel/guesthouse in soi VC.... :evil:

as i told in the start...i was booked in there, cause one the BM`s had recomended it...and as he was staying there to...well it seemed more easy to do the same...

he booked a "basic-room" at 600/night....me iam luxury...so i booked the vip at 1500.....and let me tell you straight away...it wasnt worth that extra... :?

the young guys working there was okay...always nice and polite to both me and Oh, but the daytime manager is an Assh.... :? the only time i saw him smile...was the day i checked out before time,as i didnt want to spend one day more when he was around... :x

first it started with a couples of days without cleaning...well i didnt say anything,,,,,then he tried the next bullshit against Anthony...the day before Anthony had one of his tattos fixed up again...and as a result...there was a little bit of ink on the sheed next morning when they cleaned....then this asshole is almost cumming running down the bar, claiming that Anthony had to pay 300bath for a cleaning.....well Anthony has tried this before and told the guy, that he would happily pay...if it DIDNT go off in normal laundry....but hell no...this guy saw an opportunity to make some money, so he wouldnt listen to Anthony....well after some more discussion...Anthony had enough....took the sheed...went the 10 meters to the laundry across the street...payed 130 bath...they washed it....no ink left...so in other words...he paid for their laundry... :evil:
a couple of days later...it was election for the mayor down there (well WE know its PT.. :lol: ) but thai seems to elect their owns...
as a result all the BARS were not allowed to sell alcohol....but i had read that restaurents and hotels vere allowed to sell to their costumers...so i thought...no problems... 8) first one of the young lads told me i couldnt get a beer, i then explained to him the rules as iwe read them, so he let me have a beer... but as i have 2 legs...and dont want to limp ...i needed a beer more...well at this time the asshole was back in the reception...and he said no...i tried to explain the rules to him as well, but bloody hell no...

so i went up to him....said check bin...check out.... and went down the street...it took me only 25 meters...then i found a bar who didnt care... :lol: she had just opened the bar 3 days before...so she was happy to have costumers...well.. a couples of hours later...all the legends...and some LB`s were there...so her sale made a new record very fast.....next day i moved down to an hotel just behind Sallys bar in jomtien... 8)

the owner ( a GG ) was really sweet, and in the beginning when i came in we had a nice chat...then she asked me if i had a girl....and i replied that i did....then she asked me if i had kids....and i looked at her with a sad expression,and told her it was impossible for me...she looked sad too and asked why i couldnt have kids....my reply was of course because my girl is a ladyboy... 8) she went tottaly silent for 3-4 seconds...then she started to laugh loud... :lol:

and she was quite impressed when Oh and New came down later with the guys....

a real sweetheart...that without much effort could lure me into the light side... :oops:

Attached Files

#45 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:07 PM

Thank you for clearing that one up Batman, I was wondering what type of problem you had encountered at Howards Hotel.
Is the boy who anthony rode the arse off still working there :?:
The one who bought him the knock off aftershave :lol:

Yes, it is a tad confusing why the Thais need to elect another Mayor :?

#46 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:40 PM

Thank you for clearing that one up Batman, I was wondering what type of problem you had encountered at Howards Hotel.

i dont know which one it was.....but they all look disappointed as he had a ladyboy everyday... :lol:

#47 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:53 PM

"the boy who anthony rode the arse off " :lol: , what a classic quote :lol: :lol: you are killin me Sir Mayor :lol: :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#48 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:46 PM

oi.!
i didnt ride the arse of him.!
we made love, and it was very beautiful. :D

nah, didnt really.
he,s the one in batmans pics in the vest with wings on the back at songkran.
he is a good lad though, ran me to the hospital on his moped, when it was songkran and i had no way of getting there in one piece.
bowel trouble again.

:oops:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci