272 replies to this topic

#25 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:43 PM

i dont recall her name...but ask DM....he proberly knows... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#26 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:59 PM

Phil,

The LB in question is a bit of a special one. She lives up north now, just came down to join me for a few weeks. She worked briefly in Sunee Plaza but hasn't worked in Pattaya since last year and doesn't seem to like the P4P scene.

I'm not sure if she's planning to come back to work or not, she is a bit too sweet and quiet for a life in Pattaya and seems content working on the market back home.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#27 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 07:34 AM

Hey Batman great pics bringing back some very good memories and all the girls look lovley , which brings me to this question for you and any other BM's that may be able to help. In the first of the La Bamba party shots there is a girl in the front left with a black top on , i spent some time talking to her before we all left for Stringfellows but her face has been burnt into my mind and i would like to know more about her. I know she is not an LB but stunning none the less , thanks for the pic.
Cheers :D :D :D

#28 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:17 AM

Phil,

The LB in question is a bit of a special one. She lives up north now, just came down to join me for a few weeks. She worked briefly in Sunee Plaza but hasn't worked in Pattaya since last year and doesn't seem to like the P4P scene.

I'm not sure if she's planning to come back to work or not, she is a bit too sweet and quiet for a life in Pattaya and seems content working on the market back home.

Hi Kliome , yes she does look sweet and untainted which is why she got my attention , but if she's special I will steer clear so as to not upset anyone . Did I meet her briefly in January or was that someone else?
Thanks.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#29 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:59 AM

You may well have met her in January a few times, she came to stay with me for a while, but it all seems such a blur now..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#30 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 09:59 AM

Phil,

Totally agree with you Kliome i was in a group one night that she was in and she is just so nice you have done really well there my friend :D :D but like you i think she could only do short stints in Pattaya..probably like most people..
Cheers

#31 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:07 PM

You may well have met her in January a few times, she came to stay with me for a while, but it all seems such a blur now..

Ah , that explains why she pricked my interest . Nice .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#32 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:45 PM

one of the few things i dont like about isaan food... :?

bon appetit..... :twisted:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#33 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:57 PM

heres a little riddle..... 8)

find the mistake (that iam thinking of in this picture)....and win a bottle of whisky....

you have until tommorow same time...where i will write the solution..... :wink:

hint: think about a member ... :wink:

Attached Files

#34 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:20 PM

The fastest Internet in the street :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#35 Broskan

Broskan
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 03:50 AM

Maybe you want to change the 1min to 1man so it will be 1Baht + 1man = Bahtman fastest in the street

:idea:

#36 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 05:34 AM

I know someone who likes Isaan food... :D :D :D

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci