Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:59 AM

Asiants has a forum? News to me.

#14 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:12 PM

as i told both you and stogie as well for that matter...i think there is missing a sub-forum for scandinavians... :wink: sometimes its easier to explain some things in your own langue....and personally i woundt mind moderating just that, as i understand both Swedish and Norwegian beside my Danish ofcourse.. :wink:

i met ( to my happy surprice) a lot of scandinavians this time in all the ladyboybars.....and we dont have a forum were we can disguss things....unless ofcourse we all speak english... :wink:

also sometimes it would be a good idea...to have, just a small "chat-funktion" in one side of the screen...like they had at the site that entrox was a mod on...it would sometime save a lot of PM`s...

regarding the "lay-out"....please keep it.......it is correct what one said above....its way more "eye-friendly".... :D

Smileys...FFS....get some new...or more....sometimes you can express MORE with one smiley...than 100 words... 8) just look at ATS...they have a really nice selection :D

well...thats my 2 satang...

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#15 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:49 PM

Not sure about a Scandinavian sub-forum, although I couldn't agree more about the smileys.

I have raised this before, but nothing ever came of it.

I think we need some individual/unique smileys specifically suited to discussing ladyboys.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#16 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:19 AM

#17 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:40 AM

as i told both you and stogie as well for that matter...i think there is missing a sub-forum for scandinavians... :wink: sometimes its easier to explain some things in your own langue....and personally i woundt mind moderating just that, as i understand both Swedish and Norwegian beside my Danish ofcourse.. :wink:

We wouldn't want a sub forum and end up losing you on the English side Batman.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#18 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:44 AM

DELETED

#19 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:35 AM

The only thing I sometimes find difficult to use is the scrollbar on the right side. Sometimes it appears as black on black. It would be good to be pure white on the black background...

Otherwise, it's all good!!

#20 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:06 AM

Adventuredude - you can change your "profile" preferences to see a pale blue background etc - more easy to read. I also do not like the default black on black.

Re improving the site - the only sub division I would like to see is to split venues into Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket etc.

The site is full of good info and the trip reports are both informative and funny. Great site. Thanks to the moderators for all their effort and hard work.

#21 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:33 PM

The forum software you guys are using is very stable compared to other forums and doesn't look amateur like a lot of forums trying to do it on the cheap or make it look the bizzo.

I like the idea of being in the sets with a hot LB la though :D

#22 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:34 AM

Get Jay or Mardhi on here promoting the Guess Bar a little bit more. Get some guys in your LB movies, it seems the LB's just go through the motions when there with another LB. How about a pictorial of Noon? Overall i think you guys do a great job, definately my favorite LB website. I usually try and visit the site at least once a day. Keep up the great work!!!!

#23 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:14 AM

Only suggestion I have may be to offer selection of downloadable movies such as Ipod suitable (Although you can convert the download using X video converter as I do
Forum is Fine the way it is.
May want to add a "Search" Button on the site as to go direct to the model rather than scrolling through Pages
Great as it is now though Guys
Keep it up, and the uodates as well as model contact numbers
Woof1
So many LB So Little Time

#24 bensark

bensark
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:47 PM

There should be a cam option to fully interact with girls, seperate from subscription on a pay as you go(or wank) type basis.

Plus lb-69 should create a section especially for dirty mike, with videos shot when he goes over, either amatuer or with proper camerman.

Or there could be a different legend featured on the site from time to time, with a proper shoot.

Make it easier to upload photos.

Block gaz and gareths ip address.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci