LB-69 FACE LIFT - We want your ideas and suggestions

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#1 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:15 AM

The LB-69 site is about to undergo some renovation work and we'd like to hear your ideas and suggestion on how you think the site could be improved.

We'd like to hear your ideas and comments on site content, layout, models information, ease of use and navigation etc.. And anything you feel could be added or changed to improve the site.

We are mainly looking at revamping the members section of the site but ideas and comments concerning the forum area and free galleries are also welcome.

Thanks
kliome

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#2 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:49 AM

I saw something along these lines in some other site years ago. Guys (members) can offer to be models for hardcore sets with one of their favourite ladyboys. Of course the guys can wear a gimp mask so as to hide their identity. Its weird but there may be a few who would pay to do this. The videos could be private or not. Dirty Mike could be the new Candyman. :P

The forum could also have more samples of the new girls every month. This may encourage extra members.

Also I always find short interviews with some of the girls is cool too. Asking them some questions about their life or just a bit of fun.

And would the site ever think of branching out into bargirl-69? The potential customer base would be huge. Especially with a bit of advertising on the Pattaya addicts forum. (which is turning more and more to the dark side)

And Finally how about a set of Noon. :lol:

Just thinking off the top of my head. Good luck with the changes.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#3 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:52 AM

DELETED

#4 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:54 AM

DELETED

#5 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 11:04 AM

A plea from me , can you keep the white on black theme as some of those other sites I cannot handle more than 20 minutes of reading before my eyes go all funny.

Not really sure what to suggest but am sure going to think about it.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#6 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 11:06 AM

As Laptop says more sample pics of the models and maybe a couple of minutes of the video i think that will definitely get more people to become paying members,
Also a better search function, rather than just the girls names have a picture attached

#7 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:26 PM

can you keep the white on black theme as some of those other sites I cannot handle more than 20 minutes of reading before my eyes go all funny.

I see this in the opposite way. I like the forum like it is. Please not too much changes here!

#8 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:21 PM

I agree with recoil - as a regular poster, I like the way the forum is now. Very easy to use, unlike Asiants which I just cant get the hang of.

#9 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:28 PM

can you keep the white on black theme as some of those other sites I cannot handle more than 20 minutes of reading before my eyes go all funny.

I see this in the opposite way. I like the forum like it is. Please not too much changes here!

Err me too thats why I'm asking to keep the current look , is my English that bad? (white on black = white writting on black background :? )
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#10 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:29 PM

Err me too thats why I'm asking to keep the current look , is my English that bad? (white on black = white writting on black background :? )

I am sorry Phil Lander! Seems that i misunderstood something!

Yes, lets keep the forum like it is!

So, now i have to go to the airport to get my flight to Bangkok! :D :twisted:

#11 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:58 AM

more girl on girl
Hey

#12 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:46 AM

a special rate for south east asian members as our rate is not very strong against the us, pound or euro. as my income is not great. also maybe if you guys could put a western union payment counter as i dont have a cc to do any transaction over the net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci