Photo

DM Returns for April/May2008 Fun in LOS(Phuket Legend Tour)

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#241 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:48 AM

Far can wrap those long legs and red pumps around my neck anytime she wants. Larry Flyntt doesnt have anything on you DM, your the "King of Filth".

#242 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:50 PM

Mr Pentire the two blondes are Jan and Anne ( my Pamela Anderson ) :lol: and i will bring you plenty more pics of these two :lol:

Anne has the deepest ass ever she was sat on my face for about 2 hours during one session :lol: i need to get a metal rod inserted into my tonque so i can explore deeper :evil: :evil:

Far still has more hair on her face than her arse !! And snores too damn i wish that short time room was vacant !! :evil:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#243 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:53 AM

Mr Pentire the two blondes are Jan and Anne ( my Pamela Anderson ) :lol: and i will bring you plenty more pics of these two :lol:

Anne has the deepest ass ever she was sat on my face for about 2 hours during one session :lol: i need to get a metal rod inserted into my tonque so i can explore deeper :evil: :evil:

Far still has more hair on her face than her arse !! And snores too damn i wish that short time room was vacant !! :evil:

hey DM,
any new pics yet ???
cheers !

#244 seiger06

seiger06
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:01 PM

man you look like you had a great time in ladyboy heaven......some damm fine looking girls there :D

#245 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:00 AM

Probably one of the best pictorial trip reports of all time stopped dead in it's tracks,
No pressure Mike :D

#246 tapioca

tapioca
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:42 PM

Hi Mike, when will we be likely to get the Phuket part of the tour here? Still anxious to see that!
Tapioca :)

#247 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:25 AM

DM has been teasing to finish this report for some time.

Perhaps now that he's all booked up for a Christmas trip and the adrenaline is starting to rush again, he can finish this one!

Lazy Mike..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#248 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:41 AM

Stop fishing for pussy at wayout and finish u report :D

#249 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:54 AM

Yes guys i shall get back to this report very soon :lol: and there is still plenty to come :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#250 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 03:07 AM

Just got my harddrive back from Jelly Dong and there are 154 pics on it where before there were 1095 !!!!!

So i shall hve to try and recover them from my other PC and then can continue :lol: In the meantime a little teaser of my Pamela Anderson :lol: The view from my side of the bed :lol:

Posted Image

#251 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:28 AM

Just got my harddrive back from Jelly Dong and there are 154 pics on it where before there were 1095 !!!!!

So i shall hve to try and recover them from my other PC and then can continue :lol: In the meantime a little teaser of my Pamela Anderson :lol: The view from my side of the bed :lol:

Posted Image

mike, there is a program that u can use to recover your pic´s from the drive, i am not at home right now and do not remember the the name of it (and i do have it at home for you), but i will get back to u on this.
Regards: Matrix

Ps.even if you have deleted them from the hd,they still are there.
--------------------
Me I still enjoy women , just love sex with ladyboys even more.
Matrix 2008.

#252 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:18 AM

Playing pool with the lovely Natti and King @ Kings Bar beach road this paticular night was still recovering from alchohol poisoning so was taking thing a little easy.

Posted Image

Watch out for the Werewolves looks like a full moon tonight :lol:

Posted Image

The Jelly Dong keeping a keen eye on his Assets as usual :lol:

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci