Photo

DM Returns for April/May2008 Fun in LOS(Phuket Legend Tour)

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#217 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:02 AM

DELETED

#218 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:00 AM

mike3369 wrote

oh and the one with the orange bandana never even had a wig to hang on my bedroom door and she was the best one

gay pride in brum this weekend.
anything with a flat chest and a wig will be spending the night with the legend.
got my sheets all clean and everything.
might even run the vac round.

:shock: You two are a lost cause :!: However, enjoy the fudge packing weekend :lol:

#219 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:58 PM

What a fucking horror show in Stunners last night :shock: Not one decent thing in there all night :evil: . Had to do another episode of this report to realise its all worth it :lol: Roll on December :lol: Anyway some more party snaps from La Bamba

Posted Image

Flaming B52's :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then it was off to Blue Ice Bar for some beers and i decided to try some Si Sip thai whisky that thais dont even drink as its too pokey!!! Ah thats alright no probs !! Great stuff but i had alchohol poisening and was ill for 3 days :evil: :evil:

Posted Image

Wasted in Insomnia :lol:

Posted Image
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#220 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:10 PM

More B52's :evil: By the look on Patty's face she knows it will be a long night :evil: This was just the beginning of our night in Insomnia :lol:

Posted Image

B52 anyone ?? :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#221 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:36 AM

Laugh you brought a smile to my face DM with the Si Sip story, I can still see you trying to force us all to partake .. seem to remember most managed to avoid the nasty stuff, not suprised with the poisoning as it really is bad. But it was funny watching you guys take over the corner of the BlueSky3 bar, the Mamasan there still cannot understand why all my friends like LB's.

If I remember correctly LarryLarry and I were sheltering in the other corner. Damm roll on the good times again :twisted:

#222 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:12 PM

Mike, why are we still waiting??? come on mate :)

#223 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:02 AM

Damn i am too tired at the moment been a full on weekend . Dont worry there is plenty more to come :lol:

#224 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:30 AM

Dm, are we going to get a brief report on Wayout last Saturday???

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#225 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:34 AM

I would love to share here but this is such a small town and too many guys with big mouths as my other report with sam proved.

So unfortunately i cannot post here as i have too much to lose :)

But you will see when you get back here my man you will see :lol: :lol: :lol:

#226 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:35 AM

Oh BTW cant wait for next saturday and i have a black TS coming for a drink at the bar on friday :D

#227 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:07 PM

Oh BTW cant wait for next saturday and i have a black TS coming for a drink at the bar on friday :D

what time shall i show up ?? 8)

i can always bring my camera.... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#228 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:38 PM

Batman you are more than welcome my friend i will stock up on the singha also :lol: :lol:

After a ride down soi 6 early one evening Jelly Dong , Kliome and I had soem drinks in So What Bar and this particular one caught my eye :lol:

Posted Image

Her name is Far and as all the ST rooms onsite were full i wanted to take her back to my room but Patty is in my room :evil:

So zip back on the ped take her home the go to collect Far :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci