• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#85 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:33 AM

Poor Noon. I think she is being matrixed as we speak. :shock:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#86 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:20 AM

Poor Noon. I think she is being matrixed as we speak. :shock:

i agree,
something all very strange about this. using the forum to relay a message over to noon .
someone is either loved up , or got the blues.
aaaahhhhhhh. :wink:

maybe someone can pm him her number?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#87 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:42 AM

Pm matrix her number? He´s already there. I never understood those matrix movies anyway..what is matrix? Are we matrix or are we living in matrix? How could confused would Noon be?
If she´s in matrix, they´ve made contact, no?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#88 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:31 PM

Evolved : Do you want her email to pass on your message? More likely to reach her. But she is Matrix's doll now. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#89 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:35 PM

Evolved : Do you want her email to pass on your message? More likely to reach her. But she is Matrix's doll now. :lol:

Thats not what she told me today... :?

#90 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:39 PM

Thats not what she told me today... :?

Yep, and ladboys never lie :D
-boomdraw

#91 Evolved

Evolved
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:59 PM

This is like blowing out of proportion, but its quite funny.

Bottomline is this...

I like Noon, shes a character, she is attractive, nice and funny, i think most of you guys here agree to this.

Sure my friend, send me Noons email, ill send her greetings from way up north.

/Evolved

#92 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:58 AM

good luck as she has trouble reading English, webcam is more fun :P

#93 Evolved

Evolved
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 06:00 AM

Mai pen rai, pom pod thai nit noy.

or something...

Khop khun khap

#94 sublimefolly

sublimefolly
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:29 AM

This is like blowing out of proportion, but its quite funny.

Bottomline is this...

I like Noon, shes a character, she is attractive, nice and funny, i think most of you guys here agree to this.

Sure my friend, send me Noons email, ill send her greetings from way up north.

/Evolved

Evolve

I'm not sure where your thing is - but I suspect mine is somewhere near. My point is - whilst the count-my-toll-of-'done' LBs brigade may form the agenda of a number of guys here, I think one of the great things about this Forum is the tolerance and understanding of other perspectives. And theres many.

As for Noon. I feel she ought to appeal to me. But the one time I met her, her bravado was crushing.

Next month I will be in Pattaya again. And - no pun intended - I think I must rise to the challenge. And see if I can be, er maty with her.

(Yeah - I know. 'Maty' is not what I strive for either. But for the moment its the only connection I can think of with her).

#95 Evolved

Evolved
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:34 AM

Uh, what do you mean friend?

Her bravado was crushing?

Im puzzeld by this statement...
Please do explain it further...

Kapoom

#96 sublimefolly

sublimefolly
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:47 AM

Uh, what do you mean friend?

Her bravado was crushing?

Im puzzeld by this statement...
Please do explain it further...

Kapoom

At Club 131 she seemed so in-y-face. Wanting to celibrate her zeal. To be a 150% presence, disregarding those around her. Gushing forth her sensuality. Demur she was not.

If I had tried to have said 'hi!' to her - I wouldn't have been surprised if she' d replied before I'd finished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci