pond&noon[best friend forever]

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#73 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:56 PM

My advice; Stop dwelling over Noon or any bargirl for that matter, they are not worth it :idea:

"They are not worth it"....What a terrible thing to say about our lb friends
Oh so happy when in LOS

#74 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:06 PM

when i was in pattaya in june, called the number posted on this site, givin to us by pond, any way one night i called noon, had her st, then the next i st pond , both really nice girls, i thought noon was better looking in real life, but not pond, she was still good looking but i think pond better in pics where as noon better in real life. i was staying at the pbr, so noon said she had to be discrete as she said she had boyfriend staying at same hotel!! so i saw her in reception with a man, but never approached incase it was her boyfriend. my only regret was that i never asked them for a 3some, what a stupid cunt!!!

#75 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:02 PM

i usually dont pay for sex.

Well thats going to earn you lots of respect around here on a predomitory P4P site. :?
I can't really see how you can seperate Noon from the P4P scene and complain that you paid her fine and yet someone else took advantage of it , I'm really confused.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#76 Evolved

Evolved
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:11 PM

Yes, its a hard life for all the wonderful ladyboys.

I am not dwelling over Noon, i just saw this thread and wanted to pass this on to her via Pond, if she really reads this.
Ive seen Pond several times to and she seems to be a really nice girl. And i dont agree with previous poster, the pictures makes her justice, she is just as beautiful in real life as she is on pictures.

And i can understand if Noon was turned of by me beeing dead drunk.
But im more concerned about what she thinks of me as a person than what she thinks of me in sexual ways. Cause as i said, i barfined her to please her, not to have sex with her, as i mentioned before.

But mai pen rai, jing jing, mei gohok...

#77 Evolved

Evolved
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:13 PM

But lets drop this now, and get back to the subject of this thread.

Lets all celebrate the beautiful friendship between theese beautiful girls.

Long live the friendship of Pond and Noon!

/Evolved

#78 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:08 AM

evolved, you are entitiled to your opinion, but pond is much better in her pics than in real life. and what the fuck are you on? blehtering pish like " i bar fined her to please her, not to have sex with". a, you can't be very evolved as if i were to get in touch with noon again she would be getting fucked, and after she would know that she had been fucked, how can you bar fine a stunning creature like noon and not want to fuck her? and b, referring to the above statement, who the fuck do you thing you are, the chairman of the new charity, farangs who like to pay ladyboys bar fines but have no interest in sexual intercorse, sorry mate but it made you sound out to be jesus fucking christ, instead of making one loaf of bread and one fish into thousands you go about paying bar fines "freeing the ladyboy", praise evolved, praise the lord!

#79 Evolved

Evolved
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:45 AM

Hehe, i guess that is the way i am my dear friend.

As i described, i was pissdrunk, and otherwise the situation would never occur.

I dont collect fucks, i dont count down who and what ive been with.
For me thats totally pointless, but to others it seems to be the whole reason for making a trip to Thailand, well...i respect that and pass no judgment... Up to you...as our beloved friends down in Thailand says...

Me paying barfine not really doing it with sex in mind?

It doesnt make me Jesus Christ, it just makes me who i am.

I dont think there is anything wrong in neither paying for sex nor getting paid for having sex, its all in our godgiven right to do what we like with our cash and our bodies.

Cant really see what problem you have with this my friend? Do you feel challanged by my moral? You feel like im a selfrighteous hipocrit?

I give you this advice, do your own thing, dont disrespect people you have no clue on who they are, accept and be accepted.

And yes, i am Evolved and therefore keeping myself on passing judgement over you my friend.

Evolved greetings from Evolved.

#80 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:04 PM

FANNY!

#81 Evolved

Evolved
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:31 PM

Exactly the kind of intelligent answer i was expecting from you, my talented friend.

#82 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:31 PM

Very well said, Evolved...good points u raise

#83 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:19 PM

still a fanny!

#84 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:25 AM

still a fanny!

Please can you stop using the word "fanny" on this forum.

You can use cock, dick or knob instead if you like :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci