pond&noon[best friend forever]

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#25 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:59 PM

It says My Martin but it is difficult to read. She said "he dead now." :roll: I didnt ask any more. So she wants a new boyfriend. :lol:

All i know about Cindy is she is beautiful in person. But post-op too. :?
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#26 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:37 AM

Ahhh, so that's her name :D
I din't remeber :oops: and i don't want to ask Paris about it :roll:
And i agree, she's realy nice and sweet, great in bed but her english not so good.

Attached Files

#27 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:38 AM

It shure was a great night ........ :wink:

Attached Files

#28 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:41 AM

And.......Where are the naked ones of Paris :lol:

Come on Rolle, you and I have been thru a lot together :?:

#29 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:44 AM

Great pics. Ive been with both those lovely ladies but not together like you. Great work. :lol: That must have been an enjoyable night.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#30 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 06:18 AM

Well..... I don't have any recent nude pics of Paris since we been "just friends" and not sleeping together for more than 2 years now. But one night on my last tripp jan-feb 2008 I meet paris in jsb and she was tierd and din't want a customer and i wasn't rely looking for a lady so we agreed to sleep together as "just friends" she got a new nice big room now close to the market, 2 bedrooms, livingroom, kitchen and and a huge bathroom.
Everything went just fine until we wake up in the morning, both where horny so what could i do but to bang my friend :lol: .And she still got it.
About a week later i meet Paris and Noon late one night in walking street and we all went to Noon's room.........

Paris will always be a good friend of mine but I would defenetley choose Noon over Paris when it comes to sex. She is sensational in bed as PT always say's.

And i will arrive in pattaya monday morning (may 12) :D
Will see what this tripp has to offer.

Cheers
Rolle

#31 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 06:19 AM

Ooooops, forgot the pic from Paris room.

Attached Files

#32 hxa2001

hxa2001
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:38 PM

Noon is stunning... but I can't help imagining her... normal... You know, no weird percing and those ugly tattoos. What a waste.

#33 monkeyman

monkeyman
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:20 PM

Noon is stunning... but I can't help imagining her... normal... You know, like Paris, no weird percing and those ugly tattoos. What a waste.

All i can suggest is go have a drink with Noon and spend 10 mins getting to know her abit . My prediction is you will hardly notice the tatts and piercings , which you described as ugly and weird . Instead i bet you will be captivated by her charm , personality , raw sexual energy and sorry to sound corny but her inner brightness .

#34 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:22 AM

I'm not generally a big fan of tattoos and piercings, but I think they suit Noon perfectly, and are very much a part of her character & charm.

I've met more than my fair share of ladyboys & transexuals in the last 20 years, but there is something incredible about Noon that makes her a stand out.

Even it she doesn't fit into the "classical beauty" box, I still find her mesmerising, and her sense of style & fashion remarkable.

For the record, I have never barfined her, however have met her on quite a few ocassions allowing me to reach this conclusion.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#35 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:50 AM

I like the look of pond and noon soon.... shall be there going to have to make an effort to speak to noon this time :D

#36 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:57 AM

gaz.
are you going to thailand soon .?
funny, you never said. :lol:

hope you,ve been down the gym mate, sort out the old night porter spread. :wink:

if you pm me , ill send you details of all the gay beaches. :wink:
providing its not raining of course.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci