pond&noon[best friend forever]

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 sexypond

sexypond
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:47 PM

hi guy i just getback from my home yesterday,i'm so happy to see my bestfriend like noon she is the one who i trust now.she is the most beautyful and sexy.sure she is the one i want you to know she is sexy horny honesty.when you take her to room you will never loose anything.we working at jeny satry bar now......and we stay same room.and have good sex together..hehehehe.joking.noon and pond 0892460865

Attached Files

#2 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:58 PM

Hi girls. Here you go. Can see it better now. I just finished chatting to Noon and Pond via webcam and they both look like superstars. :lol: Two of the nicest ladyboys around and i am sure no one will have any problems from them. Good sexy fun girls. :wink: I change the pics for you so i hope it is ok now.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#3 sexypond

sexypond
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:03 PM

pond

Attached Files

• Attached File  Pond.jpg   80.87KB   4724 downloads

#4 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:22 PM

Nice photo's no wonder you guys are so popular. Loving the pics
Hey

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:08 PM

Noon sent me some more pics she wants posted. I think both she and Pond now realise the power of internet self-promotion.

She said she wants to become a "superstar" and why not??? :lol: Usually I wouldnt bother help with a ladyboy engaging in self promotion but Noon is the exception. Now i know i am probably her biggest fan but I am not bullshitting when i say she is the most fun ladyboy ive ever been with. Very sexy too (IMO) with hot tattoo's and piercings everywhere. killer skinny body and the smile of the devil. :twisted: So if you want some fun in Pattay just call noon on the number posted by Pond. I hope she does LB-69 soon. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#6 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:11 PM

Just a small town girl living in a lonely world. :lol:

My favourite ladyboy of all time is a family girl too. :lol:

It looks like Pond and Noon are looking out for each other and it is nice to see them both post here and take an interest in this forum. :lol:

#7 sexypond

sexypond
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 11:53 PM

hi Ligh2taz i still love you so much.thank you for chat with me tonight....my photo soon.waiting for you Ligh.

#8 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:07 AM

nice chatting to you also gorgeous . looking as stunning as ever but after all this time its LEIGH :lol: :lol:

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#9 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:54 AM

A couple in the red dress in better quality. And 2 cute ones from Loy Krathong. I have permission to post these pics from a nice gent. :lol:

#10 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:15 AM

Very nice indeed.
Seen her a lot,never spoke to her......yet.
Regards:Matrix

#11 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:26 AM

Noon is one of the hottest ladyboys of all time!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures.

#12 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:47 AM

Hi Pond and Noon i just got back a week ago and was so disappointed that you were not around Pond i was so looking forward to meeting you but it is good to hear you are well and doing great i hope to get the chance one day to actually meet you. I saw Noon at the Family Bar with Patty and Mike and i must say when you came in Noon you lit up the place. It was the first time i have seen you in the flesh and i must say you are a superstar. Great pictures of 2 of Pattayas finest.
Take care..
:D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci