• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#25 OliverFFM

OliverFFM
  • Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

thanks for the nice pictures.

Ich think i will "Hansi einen kleinen Besuch abstatten" ;-)

Greez

#26 cougar52

cougar52
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

KK great pics, This might get me back to Pattaya, do you know the names?

#27 mlay

mlay
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:40 PM

KK great pics, This might get me back to Pattaya, do you know the names?

Hmm... i know Far..( pic 2-4-5 etc..) she's great !

Thank's KK ! :D

#28 peerice

peerice
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:27 PM

Thanks for those high-quality pictures!!!! Really HOTSTUFF!!!

#29 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:50 AM

I went to this bar several times back in March but only in day light hours, i never saw any talent like that, maybe going at the wronge time, but i'll sure give it another try.
Exellent pictures

#30 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:13 AM

I ventured in a number of times earlier this month,and i have to say i quite liked the place.Hansi is a genuinely nice bloke,and almost a German version of Karl.The bar itself,as others have said,is typical soi 6,and not somewhere one could use as a chilled out meeting spot(a la Lita's).That said,most of the beauties from the pix were there on my visits.The girls aren't overly pushy,unlike some soi 6 venues,but can be just as naughty,if you so desire.
I indulged in Far a few times(somebodies got to do it),and she is certainly hot as hell.Although she was somewhat annoyed when she tried to stick her finger up my jacksie,and i refused profutely.

#31 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:31 AM

well taken pictures by the mysterious photographer.... i never knew there were lookers on soi 6 ...... i been there once and all i saw were 3rd class lookers that are worth barfining or going out with.....

#32 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:04 PM

I'm thinking the girl in pic 9694 (part 3) is Som....If so and i'm pretty sure it is, what a difference a professional photographer makes....below my pic of Som in So What ST room....cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#33 Poot Jing again

Poot Jing again
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:30 AM

I'm thinking the girl in pic 9694 (part 3) is Som....If so and i'm pretty sure it is, what a difference a professional photographer makes....below my pic of Som in So What ST room....cheers Donnykey

Hey Donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny - I think you pic is pretty damn good. Dont knock it! Does it for me :D :D

PJA aka Somchai :D

#34 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:42 PM

Thanks mate....a nice compliment coming from a seasoned photographer like yourself :) :lol:
Oh so happy when in LOS

#35 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:52 PM

So What Bar is located in Pattaya's infamous Soi 6, and has been operating as a dedicated ladyboy venue for a while already.

I introduced myself to Hansi, the German owner of the bar, who is a very friendly guy, and likes a chat. The Thai lady behind the bar was also very personable and seemed to acknowledge the fact I returned a few times during my stint in Pattaya.

Although Hansi wasn't up to speed with the various ladyboy forums on the internet, once I offered to assist him with some free promotion, he burnt me a CD with a few photos of his staff from a relatively recent photo shoot.

So to avoid any confusion, I didn't actually take these photographs, but I'd really like to credit the unknown photographer, whoever you may be !

Perhaps he's a member of this forum, and will make himself known :?:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Part 1
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#36 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:53 PM

Part 2
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci